Objest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Objest
Read Objest Reviews

02078594126

Tell us how Objest made you happy
These are really lovely watches. I'd seen them at the Clerkenwell Design Festival and had wanted one since. The first watch I got sent developed a problem within a couple of days - the strap pinged out overnight and cracked the glass as it did so. However I contacted Objest and was immediately sent a replacement, nothing was any trouble, and even got an 'upgrade' as the watch I'd initially ordered was no longer in stock. There have been no problems with the new watch and I'm very pleased with it.
Sleek and stylish watches, which feel high quality and arrived quickly! They're so good I bought two in different colours! Thank you! :)
Beautiful, clean aesthetics that seems to follow the principles of Dieter Rams' timeless design!
I'm always a bit carefull when buying something oneline. that's why I usually send an email to have a first contact. I immediately received an answer from Jim, and he helped me through the proces. He always answered quickly an to the point. thanks for that Jim! and thanks for the discount you offered us, because the watch wouldn't arrive on time for my wifrs birthday.
Omg the watches look amazing I got so many compliments for it. Shipping was fast
Amazing workmanship. The quality of the watch is really great. The quartz watch dial is a bit on the smaller side for men, but apart from that, a very well made watch
Wirklich einzigartig schöne Uhr & Top Service dazu
I love the simple elegant designs!
I purchased the watch as a Christmas present and it went down a treat. Looks great on her wrist! Great service from the team at Objest too, as I had a few questions prior to buying the watch.
Awesome industrial design, amazing craftsmanship and great attention to detail.
Generous offer, supportive communication to make a decision. Quick responses despite time difference.
This is a magnificent watch. It's beautifully crafted, runs smoothly, and looks sharp. I couldn't be happier with the order.
Perfect service. Amazing product ! Thanks Objest.
Customer service was super quick and friendly. Could not fault them.
This is one of the best aftersales that is extremely efficient. The glass on my Objest had somehow cracked on the edge which I had no idea how it happened. Wrote to the guys at Objest and they gladly replaced it. Still loving the watch....
Really cool small company. Great customer service and communication in general.
my favorite watch by far.
Objest brings beautiful timeless designs to the table.
This watch company has pretty good service. It respond to emails very quickly. This is my first business dealing with them.
Amazing quality and design for the price!!
Objest is rated 4.96 based on 50 reviews