Obvi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Obvi
I have always been satisfied with every purchase!
I ate low-carb, keto, workout 4 days a week and take the recommended dosage of obvi as directed. I have not seen any change or weight loss as they advertise. I regret paying for the 6-month package. Big waste of money.
I take only one pill of the obvi burn every day. Paired with my Keto diet and I am losing very well, pounds and inches. 14lbs in the past 2 weeks to be precise. My energy is amazing and I feel great.I am so happy with deciding to use this product.
Products are good.
I Love all the Obvi Products! I lost some of my hair when I had Covid in 2021. My hair has gotten thicker and longer.
Obvi customer service was pleasant. However, I have yet to receive my order. I didn't receive the first order and sent an email two days after the original delivery date, in case shipment was delayed. Two days later, I still didn't receive the order. A rep offered to send me another package since.i didn't receive the first one. But, I have yet to receive the second package.
I am enjoying obvi burn caps, and wow I burned off some fat in the first few days using it. I also got the collagen protein in three flavors I’m using marshmallow cereal and it’s pretty tasty. Would definitely recommend!!
I took it a while ago and love it I lose weight that's why I'm buying it again
I've only had my Obvi a week. I'm excited and will update my opinion with time.
Just received yesterday don’t have a review yet
I just started drinking the pills so I can’t really rate it until I see results
My order was confirmed and first payment was made on March 26th, my second payment is due on the 8th and I still have not received my product so at this time I am not real happy with the customer service my second payment is going to be due before I even received the product
I haven’t received my order yet. Haven’t even gotten an email that it’s shipped. How long does it usually take?
I have loved every product I have tried!! The best thing about Obvi though is the support you get from everyone!!! The burn challenges are my favorite:)
I’ve been using Obvi for several months now, and I love the results I’ve gotten. I wish some of the formulas of the flavors I loved hadn’t changed, but there are still ones I love so I’ll keep ordering those.
Waiting for my order. I wish there is a tracking info once you purchase. Looking forward to try it and the result
I'm very happy to be a part of the obvi peeps. This is a new journey for me and I have been made to feel welcome from the start. Thank you so much for the amazing customer service and the fast response.
Received my package in a timely manner. No problems with my order.
So far Obvi is great. Shipping time through DHL is very slow.
Just started this and on day 4. Don't really have much of an energy boost or food curbing. Waiting to see the difference. If any
Obvi is rated 3.6 based on 127 reviews