Oeco garden rooms. Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Oeco garden rooms.

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Oeco garden rooms.?

Tell us how Oeco garden rooms. made you happy

"Brilliant service, and everything went to plan easily. The workmen made sure to take into account my disability. They worked hard, were friendly and the price was excellent. Really pleased. Thank you Oeco."
Are you Oeco garden rooms.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Unlike the previous reviewer, we had a terrible experience. The initial build was ok, team friendly and the office looked great. But the foundations were not dug deeply enough, so our beautiful looking garden office slowly sinks and twists deeper into the ground. The door no longer closes. The floor slopes. We've been in discussion with oeco for almost 4 years about fixing it. Initially they agreed (just kept delaying), and finally refused. What they delivered was totally not fit for purpose."
"From the first enquiry I made I have yet to come across a more professional and reliable business, the product is high quality, And the installation engineers were fantastic with highest attention to detail I have ever experienced."
Oeco garden rooms. is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews