Of Course Learning Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Of Course Learning
11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Of Course Learning?

Tell us how Of Course Learning made you happy

"I decided that I wanted to go to university in my late 20's. I want to apply for a health sciences degree course, but I need to complete a few science-based GCSE's/A-Levels first, as I did not study science while at school. Before enrolling on any GCSE's/A-Levels, I wanted to do a course in maths which would prepare me for any mathematics in chemistry or biology courses. I had a few options, but I found the course offered by OfCourse to be the most in-depth in terms of module content. Okay, the course isn't externally accredited (i'll get a certificate if achievement) but that's not important to me because I already have a maths qualification at a higher level and I just wanted to use the course as a thorough reminded. The maths course by OfCourse is absolutely fantastic. It's video based and the presenter is just amazing. Within the first few units, i've already learned things which I was never properly taught, or never fully understood, at school. Good value for money too. I paid £149 which gave me access to hours and hours of video footage. I could have gone onto YouTube and watched some free tutorials but nothing compared to how good the presenter/tutor is in the OfCourse videos. Unlimited access to the course as well, which is good, because it means I don't feel rushed to finish the course and I can really digest the material and take the final test only when I feel ready. Getting a certificate at the end, albeit a certificate which isn't recognised by a particular accrediting body, is still a motivating factor. Plus, it cannot be understated how wonderfully detailed and well-taught my maths course is. I feel far more confident knowing that i'll be better able to grasp mathematical concepts on my first chemistry/biology course and I won't spend time panicking "I forgot how to do that!" Thanks of course!"
Are you Of Course Learning? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Of Course Learning is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access