Offerpad.com Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Offerpad.com

Tell us how Offerpad.com made you happy

"I used offerpad to sell my house quickly. I listed all the upgrades in my home as well uploaded pictures. Long story short, everything in my house has been replaced or upgraded except the carpet in 4 rooms. The price the offered me was an INSULT!!!! It was nowhere near what my house is worth. Only use them if you are desperate to sell without caring how much you get for it. I went with another company that OBVIOUSLY felt my house was worth more than what offerpad felt it was worth."
Are you Offerpad.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"the customer service sucks, the company sucks, the way they run their business sucks, and the way the way they "renovate or upgrade" a house truly SUCKS!!! from plumbing and electrical problems they won't fix to putting on doors the wrong way, doors not being big enough, to not having ONE light switch in room!!!! who does that?!!!! and as a service I wrote another longer in detail review with the BBB! I'll keep on writing review in hopes THAT NO ONE EVER BUYs ANYTHING from you! Your work on my house looks like you hired someone in middle school. And The process while closing made it seem like it was ran a high school student... an IGNORANT one at best!"
"My wife wanted to be closer to her job; neither of us liked our neighborhood and we didn't want to go through the rigmarole of selling; so we chose Offerpad. Initially, they offered us $125K (our pay-off was $100K) but there were $16,500K in deductions. In the end, we were left with enough to pay-off our mortgage, the credit card we used to do minor repairs before the inspector came and about $6K for our pockets. If you want to get out of your home and start a new life somewhere else, Offerpad is the way to go but if you want to maximize your home's value and leave with a lot more pocket change, be patient and sell it the traditional way. Conclusion: what we liked most was that they paid off our mortgage and monies owed to us literally within an hour after closing; what we liked least was the 7% fee (most realtors charge 3%). One last thing, I got hit with a $500 "clean-up" fee after closing because I left "trash" in the backyard. My advice to you, when your home inspector and marketing consultant comes through, ask the consultant to do a "yard inspection" so they can identify anything that may leave you with less money. I hated being nickeled and dimed."
"Way out of line with charging for repairs on your home purchase. I would never sell to them or Zillow!"
Offerpad.com is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews