OfficeFinder.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend OfficeFinder.com
Read OfficeFinder.com Reviews

About OfficeFinder.com:

Reviews are a great was for us to show that we do a great job! What OfficeFinder does is to help businesses "Find and Negotiate" for office space through our team of local professionals in the US, Canada and even some worldwide locations. They provide you personalized assistance to help make sure you avoid costly mistakes and get the best deal possible on the "right space" for your business.

With nearly 1,000 reps with an average of 12 years' experience, we can help tenants with their office space acquisitions in thousands of markets both large and small. Best of all, there is no cost to you. It is a no-lose proposition. Give us a try. No obligation to request information.

If you have worked with one of our reps, we hope the experience was outstanding and we look forward to your review.

Don't worry only your first name and last initial will show on your review. No email address will show. We want to assure your privacy, but also let others know how our team helped you.

Tell us how OfficeFinder.com made you happy
We enjoyed working with Skipper Day to find a location for our nonprofit organization, Brain Injury Association of NC. Skipper did an excellent job finding just the right location at a price our association could afford. Skipper was very patient with our slow process and I commend him for this. Thank you Skipper for a great job.
I worked with Mike V. and he was outstanding. I just needed a small space and he spent time with me like I was looking for 25,000 SF. Professional and understand the industry and more importantly people. The owners/landlords I came across had no problem working with him as he was helping me find the right location at the right price. Highly recommend Mike!
Dave was a pleasure to work with. He answered promptly to any and all inquiries I had. He found so many great properties for me to consider, and was quick acting when I found the one I wanted to lease. He helped me negotiate a smoking deal at my new salon! Dave even helped with recommendations for starting up my new business in regards to insurance and signage. He is incredibly professional and a joy to work with! I would highly recommend him to anyone in search of a great broker.
Gilbert Enciso with Torrey Pines Commercial called within a day of us reaching out through Office Finder. He was fantastic. Never pushy, always having our best interest at hand, he patiently sought listings and kept coming back to us with new listings when the others did not work. He and we were patient until we found the right fit in the area we wanted to be in. Two thumbs up Gilbert!
PJ was a pleasure to work with!!!!
Worked with Paul Stern from Corcoran. He was very helpful in finding us the right office space and making sure our transition from one space to another went smoothly.
Find a right person
We have a large back end to make sure the right rep is assigned to the appropriate requests. When they contact you, you can be sure they are fully vetted and capable.
Worked with Wes Bishop at Alterra and found him to be responsive, engaged and helpful.
We found a great new space that meets all of our needs, and within budget. Glenn was a pleasure to work with and provided excellent service. He immediately knew what we were looking for and did a great job finding potential office spaces. He always responded quickly to emails, too, which was really nice.
Thanks Tara, Glenn does a great job. He has lots of happy clients like you. Timely communications is always important and all of our reps take that seriously. Thanks for taking the time to share
Stephen Gillespie is an amazing leasing resource. He was extremely patient with me and despite my many requirements he remained pleasant and found us exactly the office space we were searching for. I would highly recommend OfficeFinder to anyone looking for office space and repeat Stephen is a true asset to this company. Thank you for everything.
We are glad you had a great expereince with Stephen and happy we could be of assitance in leading you to his services. We make a great effort to make sure our reps are the best and Stephen has hundreds of happy clients like you!
Christie McBride was our realtor. She was very personable, kind and always looking out for the best interest of our organization. She was quick at replying to emails or phone calls and helped us a lot in recommending changes to the lease that were fair and benefited both sides. I will recommend her in a heart beat to other pears looking for space.
As a Commercial Broker affiliated with OfficeFinder, I have found the leads they present to be more solid than any other site matching customers with agents to facilitate a transaction. Their team is on top of their game. Thanks for the work you do to send leads to the right professionals throughout the country (and beyond). Tenants, Brokers and Landlords all benefit.
Anna did a great job. We’re all enjoying our new space. Thanks again
David acted quickly to show us properties. When we found the office that was a good fit for us, he worked to negotiate a favorable lease. We were quite satisfied with his services.
Ed Ayres is a Fantastic guy to work with. Very helpful! Goes the extra mile!
We had nothing but positive interactions with Alyssa. She really is a gem in the real estate world. She listened to us, advocated for us and is still there for us even months after we've settled into our new place. Very, truly, and highly recommended!!
I was contacted by a commercial real estate agent Larry Richards the same day as my request. It was my first time renting a commercial space. He answered all my questions and educated on the best options for my specific needs. In fact he went above and beyond to help me accomplish my dream of opening my own skincare & wellness studio. I highly recommend Larry Richards to everyone I know who is looking for a commercial real estate agent who will treat every client like they are a VIP!
We were put in great and capable and experienced hands of Rob Avary. He helped with every step of the process from location to lease negotiation. He even stepped in well after the process to assist with a situation we did not understand when our building was sold to another management company. Thank you so much.
Office Finder referred us to Dave Aronson at Berkshire Hathaway Commercial, who very quickly found us the perfect office and shop space to relocate our business. Thanks, Dave and thanks, Office Finder!
Awesome, took one day to travel to a new state and find the perfect office. Before we arrived we were provided with the properties information we were going to see. David Newman was professional and went above beyond for our requests. Definitely recommend.
OfficeFinder.com is rated 4.95 based on 61 reviews