OfficeFinder.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend OfficeFinder.com

About OfficeFinder.com: We have just started to collect reviews in December 2018 to help visitors decide if we can help them. What OfficeFinder does is to help businesses "Find and Negotiate" for office space through our team of local professionals in the US, Canada and even some worldwide locations. They provide you personalized assistance to help make sure you avoid costly mistakes and get the best deal possible on the "right space" for your business.

With nearly 1,000 reps with an average of 12 years' experience, we can help tenants with their office space acquisitions in thousands of markets both large and small. Best of all, there is no cost to you. It is a no-lose proposition. Give us a try. No obligation to request information.

If you have worked with one of our reps, we hope the experience was outstanding and we look forward to your review.

Don't worry only your first name and last initial will show on your review. No email address will show. We want to assure your privacy, but also let others know how our team helped you.

425-391-8900

jim@officefinder.com

Tell us how OfficeFinder.com made you happy

"Anna did a great job. We’re all enjoying our new space. Thanks again"
"David acted quickly to show us properties. When we found the office that was a good fit for us, he worked to negotiate a favorable lease. We were quite satisfied with his services."
"Ed Ayres is a Fantastic guy to work with. Very helpful! Goes the extra mile!"
"We had nothing but positive interactions with Alyssa. She really is a gem in the real estate world. She listened to us, advocated for us and is still there for us even months after we've settled into our new place. Very, truly, and highly recommended!!"
"I was contacted by a commercial real estate agent Larry Richards the same day as my request. It was my first time renting a commercial space. He answered all my questions and educated on the best options for my specific needs. In fact he went above and beyond to help me accomplish my dream of opening my own skincare & wellness studio. I highly recommend Larry Richards to everyone I know who is looking for a commercial real estate agent who will treat every client like they are a VIP!"
"We were put in great and capable and experienced hands of Rob Avary. He helped with every step of the process from location to lease negotiation. He even stepped in well after the process to assist with a situation we did not understand when our building was sold to another management company. Thank you so much."
"Office Finder referred us to Dave Aronson at Berkshire Hathaway Commercial, who very quickly found us the perfect office and shop space to relocate our business. Thanks, Dave and thanks, Office Finder!"
"Awesome, took one day to travel to a new state and find the perfect office. Before we arrived we were provided with the properties information we were going to see. David Newman was professional and went above beyond for our requests. Definitely recommend."
"Brian Wynne has been nothing but helpful and compared to the tons of other realtors I've worked with he's went out of his way to show he truly cares and has my best interest at heart and not just another buck in his pocket. I'd highly recommend him"
"Chris Van De Boe assisted us in finding an office location and negotiated a deal for us. Chris was very professional, forthcoming, and knowledgeable when he assisted us with the search. We were working on a tight deadline and Chris worked with us as we continued to make some changes from our original needs. He was very accommodating and helpful and got us exactly what we wanted."
"Office Finder helped us find David McNabnay with McNabney & Associates. He went out of his way to help us find a building. This was the first lease and didn't know what we didn't know. He took a considerable amount of extra time helping us. We recommend this service for anyone who is looking."
"Rob was great, responsive, knowledgeable and operates with the utmost integrity."
"Mary Macy was terrific."
"Thanks to officefinder.com for connecting me with a great commercial real estate broker Rob Avary from Alta Commercial Real Estate."
"I was very pleased with Dal Shannon persistence and great customer skills in helping us find the perfect office."
"Was not that an easy project: needed more yard space than indoor space which is rare in Austin, Tx. Steven did a great job."
"Gilbert is the only agent we dealt with in finding a warehouse who actually cared. I will be using him again in about 6 months and would recommend him to anyone who needs to find the right space. He was able to locate a space through his contacts while others were jusst lokking at internet ads that had pending applications on them. Good guy!"
"Chubby was a great help and found us an office space that worked perfectly would recommend him highly."
"Arnie is just a good guy to work with. Easy going, but very determined. He showed us several properties before we found what matched our needs as a company the best. We like our office. In a easily accessible area of town."
"Mr Cross was efficient and great at his job. He was always available to me and answered all of our questions without hesitation. Would recommend him to anyone. Cannot thank him enough for all of his help!"
OfficeFinder.com is rated 4.96 based on 49 reviews