Official Sneaker Shield Reviews

info@officialsneakershield.co.uk

J01
Big Yellow Self Storage

Tell us how Official Sneaker Shield made you happy
Recieved no information regarding whereabouts of order. Been chasing up order for nearly a week and I am still waiting on a respond from their "contact us" page.
Wrong number - no one answers the phone when you call them, been chasing my order up for 8 days, claim to be official but the real website is https://www.sneakershields.com/- steer clear of this website! Waiting for a response.
Amazing Product!
Amazing Sneaker shield!!
Next day delivery as advertised!
Very happy with the product.
Very happy with the service provided and I will definitely be back for more.
Great product! Would recommend anyone to purchase!!
100% recommend. Great product. Great service!
I have recently purchased from Official Sneaker Shield and I am very delighted with their service. I had gotten my order in a matter of days and was very satisfied with the quality of the product. In addition, I had recommend Official Sneaker Shield to all my friends and family.
Quick delivery, nice product
Worth the money!
Saw it from a friend's snapchat and decided to try. Just placed my order :)
I’m very happy to say I will be purchasing from here again, it’s about time I found trusty & reliable shoe protectors & cleaning kits 💯
The sneaker shields are of great quality and comfort and are very affordable. The delivery of the shields are also fast. Ordered mine and they came the next day. Would highly recommend
Amazing Product & Fast Delivery!
Excellent service from sneaker shield. I asked for a shoe and got it delivered to me without any problems. Will deffo be using again and fully recommend the service provided.
Very effective product. Very good customer service. Also helps that its next day delivery.
product is great and has already started to help me maintain my shoes. very fast shipping process, overall very happy with the service and would recommend.
Bought this shield and it is amazing, it is very comfortable and you cannot realise that it is there! It stops creases 100% I recommend this product.
Official Sneaker Shield is rated 4.74 based on 47 reviews