https://ohmassistant.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://ohmassistant.com

Tell us how https://ohmassistant.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I Installed Ohm assistant power saver device and my problems on how to save on electric bill and monitoring each applaince was solved, especially on monitoring each appliance at home. My electricity bills were rising and I wouldn’t know the reason. Even after I was being careful while using electricity. But after installing Ohm assistant its monitoring technology helped me understand what was wrong. There was a power leakage in one appliance which caused the rise in my electricity bill. I replaced it immediately and now everything is back to normal. Its instant alerts now help me take immediate action and also gets very convenient to monitor each appliance through this device
I Installed Ohm Assistant last year, this energy monitoring device helped me identify which appliances are consuming most of the power per day, by keeping a track of it in real time. I had major problem in understanding as to why is my electricity bill increasing and how can I reduce it. Now with the help of Ohm assistant I could save a lot money on my electricity bill OHM assistant power saver device is the best and it is worth the price, complete value for money.
This home energy monitor is good to use. Helps to track electricity consumption. I have started using it recently. So far it works amazing.
I installed OHM Assistant electric bill saver device at home 6 months back and I could see good results gradually, it is helping me to save on my electric bill approximately around 30-40%, it is a great power saver device. It has saved a lot of my time behind monitoring each appliance and repairing it and has also saved my expenses due to repairs. Now that I have this device, I get to know which appliance is using more energy than required in one single device and I control power usage of that particular appliance, this makes it much easier and works well for me. I would recommend this product to people for sure.
OHM Assistant device provides with data on whole energy profile of all the electrical appliances at home, as well as real-time usage of individual appliances. This power saver provides useful information like the total power consumed by a device per day, keeping track in real time. It keeps a track of energy consumption and provides hourly, daily, weekly and monthly consumption details. Notification triggers on OHM Assistant app in case of sudden surge in power consumption.
First when I heard of Ohm Assistant Power saver device, I wasn’t sure if it would solve my problems with all the appliances at home. I thought it would only keep track of the energy consumption, and I installed it as I needed to keep track of it. After installing this device, it proved me wrong on all the doubts I had on it. It not only keeps a track of total power consumed by each appliance per day but also provides notification / alert on my smartphone when usage goes beyond thresholds or if there are any leakages. Due to this appliance energy monitor helps I can take immediate action and that's how I save on bigger expenses that could incur to me. Now I can see reduction on my electricity bill too & I enjoy the convenience of paying for electricity as per my need. This is the best home energy monitor which everyone should install
I am using this Home energy monitor since last 7-8 months and I liked this device. I have been looking out for power saver device which will help me to save on my electricity bills. OHM Assistant did exactly same what was expected. It notifies about the home appliances working as per manufacturer's rating. This helped me to figure 2 home appliances which were consuming more electricity than what they should. I changed them to energy efficient one and my bill has come down by 25%-30% . I would recommend OHM Assistant everyone who is looking out for Home energy monitor or power saver device.
OHM Assistant device monitors power consumption and meets my expectations and I can see reduction in my power bill. OHM Assistant power saver device Monitors activity & performance of my home appliances and gives me notification if there are any power leakages at the same time, due to which I can take immediate action. I got it installed 3 months ago, Installation was easy, but needed an electrician I believe it is safer that way. It the best energy monitoring device and really worth it for me, and has performed as expected.
I know that there isn’t an immediately or direct solution for an energy monitor to save money on electricity bill, but I got a solution and an easy way to reduce and monitor my energy usage & bills, that was by Installing OHM Assistant home energy monitoring system, it is the best electric bill saver device, it will pay for itself in time, because it lets me know where exactly I can improve my energy-saving actions in future, and it did work for me on my current electricity bill and consumption.
OHM Assistant is best home energy monitoring system. It has helped me to monitor electricity consumption by home appliances. It also helped me to check whether appliances I am using are working as per manufacturer's rating. If not I have upgraded them with energy efficient ones. This helped me to save on electricity bill and also OHM Assistant worked as power saver device for me.
OHM Assistant - Home energy monitor is really an amazing product it has helped me to deal with higher electricity bills. I have installed it on my electricity meter and installed its app. It takes 30 minutes for device installation by normal electrician. It also find out if my appliances are functioning as per manufacturer's rating. Amazing product. I am very happy using it.
I liked OHM Assistant- A Home Energy Monitoring device. I have used it for atleast a month and have seen its impact on my electricity bill. It helped me figure out that my electricity bill was high because of the old geyser which I was using. This home energy monitor helped by notifying appliance wise energy consumption on mobile app. It really is a best home energy monitor.
OHM Assistant is an amazing home energy monitoring device. It has helped me to keep tabs on my electricity bills which were hovering around at 6K per month. Now with OHM Assistant I am able to save on electricity bill. It notifies device wise power consumption activity which helps to figure which home appliance is utilizing most of the electricity. I would recommend OHM Assistant to everyone.
OHM Assistant is best home energy monitoring system available in Indian market. It has helped me to monitor the electricity consumption. It also worked as power saver device for me since it notifies when there are power surges and leakages in directly helps in saving on electricity bill. Hence I feel it is an amazing home energy monitor.
https://ohmassistant.com is rated 4.46 based on 13 reviews