olympusmarkets.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend olympusmarkets.com

Tell us how olympusmarkets.com made you happy
This company refused to grant any of my withdrawal request. They are very annoying and frustrating. They held my money back for 6 months. I had to reach out to johnwhelan@financier,com to help me reocup all my money back. Stay away from them...
I have been working with Mr Bart Kasch who is a Brillant recovery agent and trade consultant for a while and it has opened my eyes to a lot of things in the trading industry. He has helped me get back my money from a solid number of brokers and time with him is always about the Quality. You can reach him at BartKasch AT Affiliaterecovery DOT com for help
Be very careful of this company, They don't pay back. They are always keen on making you deposit more money. Even when you make profits they will not accept withdrawals. They come up with different excuses all the time . I had to reach out to WEALTHWATCHS,com to assist me in recouping my lost funds from them.
So please stay away