Onatera.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Onatera.com
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Onatera.com?

Tell us how Onatera.com made you happy

"Untrustworthy. I wrote a negative (but polite) review about a product I purchased on the site. They did not publish it nor contact me about it. The product only has lofty reviews. I suspect that they filter out the bad reviews to drive more sales. Watch out before purchasing, check out other product review sites. The Onatero customer service team is terrible. They respond very quickly to your email but always avoid addressing your issue. After 3 or 4 additional emails, you finally get an answer (if you are lucky). I hate the whole experience with this site."
Are you Onatera.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The products which I have bought are excellent quality. I am very happy."
Onatera.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews