One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

hello@onepoundsweets.com

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
Absolutely shocking ! WARNING !!!
Do not disclose your email to these shysters, not only will they spam you with emails daily but it gets worse, they spam you will an affiliate link for octopus energy promising that you’ll save £1k+ per year which is laughable. It turns out after emailing that THEY again £50 per referral and it’s THEM that save the £1k+ per year. I have emails to prove this. Complete and utter scum bags. BEWARE !!!
Great service brilliant selection of sweets iv ordered loads from these I'd definitely recommend
Another fantastic delivery from these guys ideal for customers who struggle to get out of the house due to disability or other health issues and I'm so pleased each and every time I really enjoy looking at the sweets and it certainly takes me back to my own childhood very pleased with every delivery definitely 5*******
About to place 3rd order good selection and good value
Lovely sweets and arrived quickly xx!
Excellent price, delivery not very fast but to be expected with what’s goin on at the moment. But excellent value for £ & some old favourites. To receive a box of sweets during this stressful time made our day. Thank you
Had two separate deliveries both sent Promptly.very satisfied with sweets soon ready for third lot.
One pound sweets love them easy to order great selection dropped of at your door so convenient cant wait for my next order to arrive.
One thing the price good quality and taste nice thank you for my delivery
Just received my first order very pleased with it...great products at low prices...definitely be back.
One Pound Sweets is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews