One Call Rescue Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

96.72%
Industry Average
Despite Covid situation, the break down call was handled quickly and recovery van arrived at the time indicated. Appreciate the hassle free & professional service. Full marks to One call.
posted 2 weeks ago - Sendhil Ramanathan
Really easy process, the lady I spoke to you was very nice, only took about 5 mins on the phone. I quickly received a text with the time the recovery vehicle would get to me. The guy that came out to me, was also very helpful. Really good service!!
posted 2 weeks ago - Lisa Griffiths
After initial establishing my policy, Everything was so swift, supportive harmonious, and so utterly an amaxing service. Broken down in the early evening, dark rainy in a carpark, an amazing rescue service... Thank you all so much. Can't fault the service.
posted 2 weeks ago - BNBN
Was a bit tricky at first to book the pick up as had to do it through a website (unless I was missing something). Hard to pin point my location on the motorway using the map system. But once the call was logged and the breakdown was booked the service was excellent. I got a phone call within a minute to say its all gone through and someone would be with me as soon as they could arrange the correct recovery vehicle. I
posted 3 weeks ago - Andrew
Very helpful and happy man arrived. In two minutes had my car running. Excellent service. Would highly recommend
posted 3 weeks ago - James Hills
Excellent prompt service from CF9 . Friendly helpful mechanic
posted 3 weeks ago - MARK ANDREWS
Excellent friendly service CF9
posted 3 weeks ago - Heather
Excellent service, polite and helpful......dealt with my issue and put me at ease.....
posted 3 weeks ago - Heather Hill
Excellent 👌 prompt service Thank you
posted 3 weeks ago - Caz
Couldn't ask for anything better. Quick service, great mechanic, very professional. Many thanks.
posted 3 weeks ago - Lindsay Gibbs