One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
Quick straightforward no fuss recovery
Very happy with the service from One Call today from phone call with Holly to engineer Sam. Flat battery (car not used enough during lockdown) sorted and replaced promptly and efficiently.
Fantastic Service, within 15 minutes af making a call the repair agent was at my home, 15 minutes after that the car was back on the road. Superb customer service. Cant praise them enough.
Very good service. All sorted within the hour, good communication
Up and running just over the hour great service thank you
Yes services were fast
Friendly and helpful service.
No fuss quick answer and assistance arranged in a very timely manner by bp2
Fantastic Service arrived about 10minutes after I called.
So kind with the initial call on the phone (mind put at rest!) & then van came quickly & sorted problem almost immediately! Simply couldn't ask for better, thank you!
Helpful telephone response, finding my location online quickly from my obscure description of the main road slipway I had pulled into. response within 65 mins, not rush hour & central city location, was disappointed that only a recovery vehicle operative who after telling me to switch on engine informed me it was broke, however, they were very pleasant so maybe just me who didn’t find the humour in that 😂. Remove car to specified garage of choice within approx 30 mins
Very prompt response and very efficient and got the car started very quickly. (GN3)
Chap that turned up looked like I was an inconvenience to his day. He spoke very little and mostly ignored my questions. My car was turning over so realised it was battery. He quickly jump-started my car and asked for my keys and floored the throttle. He told me to drive for an hour which I did. The next day I started my car and the engine warning light came up saying reduced engine power and then car would only go about 15mph. I drove it to the garage where it cost me £300 for battery and new throttle pedal. Would I use One call again? No thanks!
Great service. Had a flat battery. Had not used the car for weeks because of the lockdown. Guy turned up within an hour and got the car going. No problem.
Broke down on a Sunday morning, no waiting on the line and the pick up truck was with me within 30mins. Excellent. (GN3)
Excellent service! The lovely lady I spoke to (Genevieve) was reassuring as is was this first time I needed help and I was on my own! The rescue vehicle arrived earlier than expected, Stuart (recovery guy) was extremely helpful, he was able to get my car started and explained what I needed to do.
The rescue truck arrived half an hour earlier than scheduled which was fabulous and the rescue person was extremely helpful and got the problem analysed and sorted in no time.
Customer service was polite and found the information quickly. Recovery was less than an hour and the service was outstanding. Not only did the man get our van started again but he was also able to tell us what needs repairing.
very quick service, very helpful recovery service.
Very efficient, polite service.
One Call Rescue is rated 4.58 based on 459 reviews