One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
My experience with breakdown recovery was great the lady on the phone was calm and talked me through all I had to do, was really clear and easy to follow, wheel changed quickly and efficiently thank you
very polite handlers and very quick and efficient pick up of broken down vehicle
Not good customer service . Was left on hold for 40 mins listening to the lovely music. Person never returned.
disgusting service ,said 70 minutes wait...took almost 5 hours ,no communication to say what was delay ,only when my partner or i called them ,each time told 30 mins ,nothing after hour then 15 mins nothing again.....this is a pensioner who had to wait almost 5 hours with gold cover!!!!
Excellent swift arrival sorted the battery
Very helpful on telephone, also recovery engineer was excellent, only negative was I was told they would be there 30 to 40 minutes then mechanic rang after 10 minutes to say he was there, but it was no problem he just waited for me without complaint.
Highly recommend.
Very efficient. Obliging, courteous patient lady. Prompt service highly recommended. LC1
Telephone conversation so helpful, courteous and patient. The gentleman that came the same, prompt service. Highly recommended!
Engineer arrived before time and knew exactly what the problem was. Fixed within minutes. Very happy
Very efficient service when I needed breakdown service. The guy came out within 30 minutes and fixed the issue thankyou
Very helpful call. Clear instructions given. Thank you Chantelle
I would like to thank Laura (LS4) for her magnificent support today whilst I had a breakdown. She dealt with my case professionally and her calmness helped me to sort my problem and get me, my wife and car back home safely. Thank you so much and have a great weekend, Gordon.
Excellent service, the representative sorted everything out when I called for a breakdown and I even managed to get to work once I was up and running again. Everything was quick and easy at a reasonable price. The most important to me was the insurance representative who handled my call in a professional manner, she was exemplary!! Thank you everyone, much appreciated. Regards, Nigel Payne.
Very disappointed with service, no manual assistance when car broke down, instructions on phone only. Told it could not be taken to a garage at 8.30 pm. Eventuallly got it started and was told just to drive it home now, 20 miles on main road in darkness, very frightening, no priority for a lady driver alone. Next day had to call again with the starting issue to get it to garage, now 41 miles away, at a cost over £100 not a happy customer ! !
First time I have ever broken down. Was quite nervous. One call assistants were amazing very calm and helpful. Asked if they could contact any family for me. Wonderful service def recommend.
Had to make a couple of claims recently ... 1 for windscreen replacement then shortly after that I had a flat battery. The service on both occasions was brilliant. Easy to deal with. Real people who really cared... thanks one call I will definitely renew with this insurance company.
I was so impressed with the service I received from one call today when I broke down, they answered my call really quick, and helped me log my rescue request on the really easy to use online portal, I received a text advising a recovery truck was on its way and to expect it within the hour, I then received further text where I could track my recovery vehicle, but he arrived within 20 mins and took me home, amazing!
Difficulty in locating me owing to no WiFi area; and then charged £60 to have me towed away off main road; I was told they would give me a list of garages that maybe able to help as they couldn't do anything to help - before agreeing to have me towed home if I paid £60
Very helpful and quick to help Joe was was very pleasant and cheerful and happy to help well done
she did what it says on the can.
One Call Rescue is rated 4.49 based on 344 reviews