One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
Arrived for a 'Home Start' within half an hour after reporting flat battery. Grateful advice my engineer who recommended driving straight to Halfords who replaced battery. All done in 2 hours and on the road again.
Called out twice now first time said would arrive in 90 mins and arrived after 4 hours with the wrong size recovery. Now awaiting again, said would be here in 60 mins, didn't arrive so called and told another 30 mins. Am not renewing with them.
Got through quickly, arrived when they said and got the car going.
The handling of the call was fine, and a local roadside guy attended in the time frame specified. However he didn’t have the relevant equip. To analyse the problem and couldn’t fix it. As I was a significant distance away from home, I called the AA and joined and had an officer attend within the hour. He had the right equipment to analyse, identified the issue and knew a fix to get us up and running again. Without this I would have been looking at getting the car back home from a York to Essex. So bottom line for me on this experience is the One Call rescue agents aren’t up to the same standard as the AA, so will stick with them in future.
Very happy, Thank you.
It arrive on time with a very helpful driver. A good experience for me. I am glad I added it on my policy.
Customer SM1 very helpful and understanding would recommend them.
Very helpful and understanding
Customer agent SM1 gave excellent service on the phone and was very helpful and I had a very quick response from the breakdown team who managed to get the car going. Everyone was very professional and friendly and nothing we too much trouble thank you.
Despite Covid situation, the break down call was handled quickly and recovery van arrived at the time indicated.
Appreciate the hassle free & professional service. Full marks to One call.
Really easy process, the lady I spoke to you was very nice, only took about 5 mins on the phone. I quickly received a text with the time the recovery vehicle would get to me. The guy that came out to me, was also very helpful. Really good service!!
The arrival to collect my vehicle was well on time. The collection driver was very helpful and I am so glad that I had brake down cover included on my policy. NG3
Thanks for Amazing Support by Bradly.
After initial establishing my policy,
Everything was so swift, supportive harmonious, and so utterly an amaxing service.
Broken down in the early evening, dark rainy in a carpark, an amazing rescue service... Thank you all so much. Can't fault the service.
Was a bit tricky at first to book the pick up as had to do it through a website (unless I was missing something). Hard to pin point my location on the motorway using the map system. But once the call was logged and the breakdown was booked the service was excellent. I got a phone call within a minute to say its all gone through and someone would be with me as soon as they could arrange the correct recovery vehicle. I
Very helpful and happy man arrived. In two minutes had my car running. Excellent service. Would highly recommend
Recovery very slow, it has been 5hours and still waiting to come!!!!!
Excellent prompt service from CF9 . Friendly helpful mechanic
Excellent friendly service CF9
I broke down on a Tuesday morning and rang onecall for recovery.
they took details and booked me in. I received a text that said they would be with me in 60-90 minutes.
over 3 hours later and quite a few calls the National rescue recovery truck drew up.
The vehicle was so bad I didn't even think it would pass an MOT. as he backed up I noticed one brake light out and the smell of diesel fumes was very bad.
we got loaded up for the 15minute drive back to my house.
I could hardly hear the driver over the rattling of the truck which also had the Perspex on the dashboard smashed out with parts missing.
in all a most unsatisfactory experience.
One Call Rescue is rated 4.50 based on 319 reviews