One Call Rescue Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Quick service extremely helpful from call handler to brilliant mechanic
A very good service from first contact by phone to arriving back home, thank you.
The guy on the phone was friendly and efficient. Their agent was at my house in less than an hour for my home start. Quality service !
Really quick and efficient, great service. The guy I spoke to was understanding and empathetic too which made the whole process much easier.
The £20 call out charge is a bit annoying as I could have probably sourced my own separate cover for similar money and not incurred the charge, overall the customer & service where excellent.
Excellent service from your company and recovery team.
Very helpful and very prompt Only had to wait several minutes before help turned up. The mechanic was very polite and helpful and I was on my way in no time. Cf9
The young man on the end of the phone was very efficient, polite and personal. As this is the first time I’ve had to use them I am more than happy with the customer service I have received so far. Fingers crossed the mechanic is able to get me up and running again
The young man on the end of the phone was very efficient and helpful and the mechanic was with me within the time given. I was impressed with the service.
The young man was very polite and helpful
Great help as the car was not functioning correctly just as we were leaving the airport after our holiday. Kindly. Took us and our car home. Many thanks
Excellent service, waited less than an hour and door to door! Thank you to all involved especially Dan the truck driver a thoroughly great geezer.
The guy I spoke to .was very helpful.he sorted everything out for me .brilliant service
I waited 3 hours and 10 minutes for a recovery vehicle to get to me. I made a call at 18:36 and was told they should be with me in an hour. After about an hour and a half I called again and was told their was a delay and they would be another 35 minutes. Another hour I called again and was told they would be with me in 15 minutes but anothe 30 minutes later they still weren't with me! Although the One Call agents were helpful when I telephoned them and did put in for a call out straight away, I was left waiting for over 3 hours. I am disabled and couldn't go anywhere without my car. I also suffer with panic attacks and had a panic attack while I was stuck waiting because my phone was running out of battery and I was really worried that I would be stuck there all night. It seems from what I was told by the recovery man that the original breakdown van had a fault and instead of getting somebody else to come to me, they messed about. The mechanic who eventually came to me said he was sitting around for the previous 6/7 hours (since 3pm) and only had a call to go to me 40 minutes before he arrived at 21:46 This really is not good enough!
A great no fuss service, quick response and informative. Thank you cf9 and the recovery driver for making a dark, rainy Sunday night better.
Service was great from one call Rescue and SW6 helped me with everything I needed to know, let me know to get into a safe location and let me know a ETA within a couple of minutes on the phone! Recovery dropped me off right outside my house as I asked as well, couldn't ask for a better service
Quick polite and helpful
So quick to arrive and as soon as I called through I got a text with an ETA ... the recovery was there within 30 minutes I am so grateful for your help. Thank You so much for an excellent service & Well Done! Brilliant. Happy customer A+++
The telephone operator was so helpful, explained I would not have to wait long. When the recovery driver arrived, having contacted me twice about arrival time, he gave me advice, and sorted the problem. First class service.
Car wouldn't start. - Mechanics arrived 1/2 hour after phoning and fixed the problem in 5 Minutes. Excellent service , could not have been better
One Call Rescue is rated 4.52 based on 235 reviews