https://onlinedivorcer.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://onlinedivorcer.com/

Tell us how https://onlinedivorcer.com/ made you happy
Saved me when I needed it the most

Coming from a low-income household, a divorce hit us very hard and we even thought about staying together not to get into more debt when divorcing, but it really affected us mentally, and we have seen that our kids were obviously suffering from our decision. We found this website rather accidentally, but it was the best thing we have stumbled upon in a long time because we could actually afford to divorce with it. We’re now on our final stages of getting divorced and no words can describe how grateful we are for this chance.
My brother and SIL both spent thousands during their divorce, so I thought this is the only way to go. I have waited for a few months to divorce to save money for a lawyer but it was a slow process and staying in this relationship longer felt wrong and I even thought about taking a loan or something. Thank god my yoga instructor heard about my case and told me about this company. I’m now a few days from being divorced (instead of months!) and I didn’t even spend 1/10 of money I saved on this service! This really is a lifesaver!
All good! Didn’t know that we can’t divorce while wife’s still pregnant. She was far along, so we decided to register anyway. Good thing that we did cause we had time to discuss everything before our baby boy was born, and we have already filed – everything seems to be fine with the documents and we’re waiting for a hearing.
I am very thankful for such services helping for such a decent price in a very traumatic period for a family. And they already include taxes in the price, so $139 is all you pay.
Very fast and accurate!
5 stars for sure!!
Took too much time to fill out the questionnaire but I received what was needed.
Compared this site to similar ones – the price is the same, but onlinedivorcer looked better and trustworthy. Decided to try and it was good enough.
I usually get worried by filling out legal forms but I carefully checked the hints in the questionnaire itself and managed to fill it out in about 50 minutes. I can recommend this website
I had very little time to get the paperwork done and used this site to prepare the documents for filing. Quite easy and fast. Thanks
Great customer service! I did not know what to say in the child support section but guys helped me find what I needed. Thanks!
Very attentive and customer-oriented service with good pricing. LOVED working with them but hope I won’t have to again if you know what I mean 😉
It was a pleasure to deal with onlinedivorcer. The support and the company in general know what they’re doing and I got my approved forms today!
Gave me exactly the assistance I needed in this time and I feel so much gratitude towards every single person helping me on this way. Definitely would recommend!
Thank you for making my divorce easy! Am grateful and relieved.
I do not think legal documentation + online services are a good combination, but this company is an exception. I was short on money and had no other choice, which is the only reason why I decided to try this, and I am surprised that it turned out fine. I am satisfied with results and I would recommend this company if anyone asks me.
The legal forms provided by OnlineDivorce.com were ready on time and with no mess. The court submitted my paperwork, and I succeeded in my pro se representation before the judge.
Liked the fact that they have a fixed price for the service and a clear refund policy. Luckily, I didn’t have to use it as everything went well and I faced not issues whatsoever. Would use it again if I had to.
They helped me so so much! Me and ex live in different states and more than that, I will have to move to another country very soon, and I needed my forms to be completed ASAP. This company did exactly that and I’m very satisfied with the outcome.
The staff is soo supportive and I’m happy with the result. Had a very nasty and emotional divorce and it was hard to do anything and they sat with me there just filling it in and answered when I was confused. Many thanks to all of you, 100% would recommend.
https://onlinedivorcer.com/ is rated 4.82 based on 28 reviews