Onlinepoundshop Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Onlinepoundshop

How would you rate Onlinepoundshop ?

Johanna Pinzon
"The worst. I have one order of October 16th and still not came to my house!! The delivery company said me that the adress is wrong, so I call the Onlinepound and they said me that the next day I'll have my parcel. But I'm not have them still. I send an email but the company don't answers..... I need my 40£!!!! Because I think that they never send to me the parcel...."
"My parcel was damaged when I recieved it looked like two ov my items were battered the free candy cane they give me was damaged too and I had an empty dove hand wash box in my parcel too was very dissatisfied with my parcel and gutted because they were presents :("
Rob - Sheffield
"Extremely Good Value for Money ! I bought Many Bargains. Efficient, fast delivery. Will definitely use again and fully recommend."
Onlinepoundshop is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews