Onlinepoundshop Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Onlinepoundshop
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Onlinepoundshop made you happy

"The worst. I have one order of October 16th and still not came to my house!! The delivery company said me that the adress is wrong, so I call the Onlinepound and they said me that the next day I'll have my parcel. But I'm not have them still. I send an email but the company don't answers..... I need my 40£!!!! Because I think that they never send to me the parcel...."
Are you Onlinepoundshop? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Onlinepoundshop receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"My parcel was damaged when I recieved it looked like two ov my items were battered the free candy cane they give me was damaged too and I had an empty dove hand wash box in my parcel too was very dissatisfied with my parcel and gutted because they were presents :("
"Extremely Good Value for Money ! I bought Many Bargains. Efficient, fast delivery. Will definitely use again and fully recommend."
Onlinepoundshop is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews