Only Wallpaper Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Only Wallpaper

enquiries@onlywallpaper.co.uk

147-149 High Street

How would you rate Only Wallpaper ?

(optional)

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
roberta jhugroo

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Only Wallpaper in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Roberta Jhugroo
Verified Buyer
"I received a confirmation of my order ,then. Received an email saying the order had different batch. Number.I did say if you had a further consignment due then I would be happy. To wait or send me a full refund,I have not had any further communication . Have I had a full refund or not . So you can safely say not happy I have since had a full refund thanks perhaps I reacted too quickly"
Christine Caroline Hobbs
Verified Buyer
"Confusion with web site resulted in me over-ordering an item, refund was agreed but I had to foot the bill for the postage to return the unrequired items. Feel this was an issue with website ordering system and would have given a much better review if postage had been refunded as a gesture of goodwill. Otherwise service was quick, but feel very disappointed and slightly ripped off, therefore will not be using this site again."
Karen Bird
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with my purchase, it was exactly what I had been looking for. And I really wasn't expecting my paper to arrive the next day! So yes I am one very happy customer."
Janet Williams
Verified Buyer
"This is not Janet Williams and you obviously have the wrong email. I did reply before to let you know"
Mrs D S Stock
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, efficient service. Will definitely use again"
Chantal Green
Verified Buyer
"I planned to decorate today 29th June but due to incorrect quantity sent out I am unable to decorate till next week... I also sent an email yesterday 28th to address this matter and not any response as of yet.... Disappointing Chantal"
Debbie Brooks
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Arrived very quickly. Thank you."
Wojciech Duda
Verified Buyer
"Good quality wallpaper however, a bit brighter than the picture on the website (it wasn't surprise for me)"
Hamza Iqbal
Verified Buyer
"great service by both robin and zoe. wallpaper looks great!"
Susan Austin
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting on my order so I will review when it arrives"
Pamela Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Requested a wallpaper sample at £1.95 which was far too small to get any idea of how it was going to look. I would have been willing to pay more to obtain a sensible sized piece!"
"Placed order..... Paid for order.... Still no wallpaper, have emailed but yet to recieve a reply!!!!! WHERE'S MY WALLPAPER???? Not stuck to my wall, that for sure..."
Delivery
Information
Price
"The wallpaper sample I choose was the Delamere BLUE tree wallpaper. I have some teal 'silver birch' tree design curtains and wanted some similar BLUE wallpaper for a feature wall. Although the design is very similar, I would have considered it, if it was BLUE, but it was nothing like it - more like silver or grey, therefore don't advertise BLUE when it is far from it - your comments would be appreciated, a waste of £1.95 p & p!!!"
Delivery
Information
Price
"I was very disappointed that I received a very small sample of wallpaper after paying £1.95. Most companies send out a large sample for free."
"I had the goods shipped to my mother's address - please advise if they have arrived?"
Only Wallpaper is rated 2.87 based on 15 reviews