Only women´s wear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Only women´s wear

Tell us how Only women´s wear made you happy

"Fast Delivery. Better than I could imagine or they could describe. It was a women´s parka size L Khaki Peat Colour. The quality of the garment finish made me smile. Quality cloth and faux fur hood of excellent quality, removable lining it is such a warm and well styled Parka in the true sense of that word with huge attention to detail, zips, cords, pockets, garment length (covers knees) . Really relaxed style fantastically heavy coat that already looks loved and it will see me through a decade of wear if not more on my 6km beach walks in winter in North Africa. I love it. Perfect fit. oh. why is it still summer? Thank you ¨Only¨ for my one and only perfect Parka!"
Are you Only women´s wear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Only women´s wear is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews