ootdshoes.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend ootdshoes.com

Tell us how ootdshoes.com made you happy

"Overprices for the quality which is very poor. Do not recommend."
"when I placed my order it stated I had 24 hours to make any changes. I made changes to my order within 8 hours and I get an e-mail stating oh sorry but your order has been shipped. Now I'm trying to return the item but getting a run around. NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY & WILL NOT MAKE ANY OTHER ORDERS WITH THEM"
"Overall, I've had a really great experience with Ootdshoes. Everything that I've ordered has come and is of good quality. Soft and supportive. Wore them right out of the box and absolutely no rubbing anywhere. So comfortable and soft. The support is great. I wear a size 9 and they fit as expected. They can be dressed up or down. I love them and expect I will live in them this summer."
"I have a good experience with Ootdshoes and received very high-quality products. I would definitely order from Ootdshoes again. They are so great!! Sturdy and amazing quality for the price. Definitely considering buying them in different colors. I got my normal size and they fit great. I have wide feet and they have plenty of room."
ootdshoes.com is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews