Optically.co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Optically.co

support@optically.co

182-21150th AvenueSpringfield Gardens

How would you rate Optically.co ?

"The glasses I received were excellent quality, lenses were clear and my prescription was perfect. I did receive them in exchange for a review, but everything worked out great. The prices on their website is fair and the shipping time was acceptable also."
"The range of prices to choose from is spectacular! And the customer service is fantastic. They contacted me to clarify my prescription, which I really appreciated."
"The range of frames is very wide with both affordable and designer options. The frames that I chose have a high quality and fit perfectly."
"Quick and easy delivery, quality frames, and comfortable!"
"Optically makes shopping for eye gear online much easier. I love their virtual mirror that helps you see how a pair of frames would look on you before purchasing it. Their prices are extremely affordable and they have a wide range of options. I highly recommend checking them out!"
DAWN - Simply Sassy Style
Unverified Reviewer
"I simply love the prescription sunglasses I received from Optically.co they are chic and super sassy."
"I simply love the prescription sunglasses I received, The are super chic and sassy. While browsing their selection, I loved the womens glasses so much I decided it was time to make the move. I am not even sure why it has taken me so long considering I wear sunnies all of the time, especially now that I live in South Florida."
Melandria Romero
Verified Reviewer
"i love that they offer great products that suits every budget. From budget friendly to the luxury brand. The delivery was also fast and the glasses exceeds my expectation. Would definitely share this to my friends."
Melandria Romero
Unverified Reviewer
"They are easy to transact with and glasses arrives very fast that exceeds my expectation. Wide array of products that will surely meet your standards. Loving their titanium collection too, would love to try to purchase a prescription lenses soon."
Thesongbirdjoey
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely love my designer glasses form Optically co. They used my exact prescription and I can see crystal clear. The quality is amazing and beyond expectation. I also looooove the style and look of these glasses. Very trendy and definitely look high-end. Thanks Optically Co.!"
Thesongbirdjoey
The Fashion Engineer
Unverified Reviewer
"Fast delivery, Love my glasses, it looks very trendy"
"Love this website! great for finding sunglasses and glasses! I found a Marc Jacobs pair for only $65!"
"WOW THIS IS AWESOME !!!, JUST GOT MY GLASSES & THEY ARE PERFECT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I DO APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS IN EXPEDITING THEM STAT!! THANKS AGAIN LISA"
Mr. Robert Stiff
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses, which arrived fairly quick, in good shape. I am very happy with this purchase and will do so again in future."
Optically.co is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews