Opulence UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Opulence UK

How would you rate Opulence UK ?

(optional)

Samuel Evans
"So late November 2017 I took the plunge. I tried out Forex for the first time after being approached by a kind young chap called Tom. At first I was a bit apprehensive after seeing lots of horror stories about Forex trading but Tom reassured me and linked me to their official facebook page @OpulenceUK. Upon sign up, and broker deposit I was given access to their portal that contained guides on how to trade and helpful tips on how to safely connect to the MT4 platform. My first month was abit up and down (mind the pun) but mainly due to my own error of placing large amounts on each trades and getting greedy without putting in any stop losses!! (Doh!) I redeposited £250 and had another crack at it, this time keeping my cool and sticking to the recommended trades. Now, after 3 months i've felt i've grasped how to trade and have made a tidy profit in the process. I'll be looking forward to taking their online course when released!"
Opulence UK is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews