OrganiCup Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OrganiCup

How would you rate OrganiCup?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about OrganiCup in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Anthea Scicluna
"Organicup is the best thing I have every bought as a women. It made my period pleasent and easy to handle. Pros: Soft and easy to insert Fits better than tampons because it sits around the vaginal walls preventing any leaks! NO Dryness (means also easier to insert it inside) Easy to clean Easy to carry as you only have it. (Wash and re-use) Cons: NONE"
OrganiCup is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews