OrganiCup Reviews

5.00 Rating 2 Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend OrganiCup

How would you rate OrganiCup ?

Your Rating
Tell us how Company made you happy
Minimum 10 characters
What's your name ?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
BOOM! Your review is being processed!

Thank you for helping other customers to make an informed decision.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win £250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Organicup is the best thing I have every bought as a women. It made my period pleasent and easy to handle. Pros: Soft and easy to insert Fits better than tampons because it sits around the vaginal walls preventing any leaks! NO Dryness (means also easier to insert it inside) Easy to clean Easy to carry as you only have it. (Wash and re-use) Cons: NONE"
Helpful Report
Posted 4 months ago
"Organicup is the best thing I have every bought as a women. It made my period pleasent and easy to handle. Pros: Soft and easy to insert Fits better than tampons because it sits around the vaginal walls preventing any leaks! NO Dryness (means also easier to insert it inside) Easy to clean Easy to carry as you only have it. (Wash and re-use) Cons: NONE"
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
OrganiCup is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews
Cookies help us improve user experience. They are also used for statistics, quality assurance, social media and for marketing. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our User Privacy Policy and Business User Privacy Policy.
Close This