orientalfurnishings.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend orientalfurnishings.com

Tell us how orientalfurnishings.com made you happy

"Looks great, Thank you"
"Order was slow and no communication about it except one email early on with no detail. I called almost a month later and item they were waiting for had arrived that very day. Products are fine just not such great communication"
"Five stars. Beautiful and exactly as pictured! Will order from site again for quality home decorations."
"Fast delivery, very well packed for shipping, and beautiful porcelains planters. Thank you."
"Great personal service!"
"Products are high quality and carefully packed. Personable customer service. Good communication."
"Great customer service and shipping. Picture was NOT what was expected."
"Great pot."
"Great customer service, fast delivery, well packed."
"Very good product offerings. Excellent customer service!"
"We are very pleased with the screen we ordered. The order and delivery aspects were just as they should be and the item matched the web site description to a tee."
"Outstanding service. Quality product and great staff interaction. We had one item broken in shipment...replacement sent immediately, arriving three days later in perfect shape. I have already recommended Oriental Furnishings to others. Steve LaFata"
"so far everything has been perfect ! Just waiting for one more shipment with 3 pieces"
"Beautiful table. Packed well and arrived on time."
"I love the site!"
"I am very satisfied with both the pricing and delivery of the beautiful Oriental ceramic pot I ordered. Of course, I did a lot of price comparisons before ordering and Oriental Furnishings was very competitive. Thanks for providing what I wanted at the right price and shipping arrangements"
"The piece I ordered came in perfect condition and looked fabulous! A lot of care was taken in the packaging to ensure I got a wonderful product. Will definitely buy more from the company in the future!"
"Able to find a difficult to find item at a very good price. Received it quickly & packaged wonderfully."
"The vases are beautiful and appear good quality. The vases look perfect were I wanted them. My only major issue with the vases is that the white paint on the inside of the mouth of the vase was poorly done and is noticeable if standing next to them. I thought about sending them back but that would have been a real hassle."
"Satisfied with service so far."
orientalfurnishings.com is rated 4.93 based on 392 reviews