OshKosh B'Gosh Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OshKosh B'Gosh

How would you rate OshKosh B'Gosh?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about OshKosh B'Gosh in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I'm from out of town and it was my first time shopping at OshKosh, in locust grove, ga. I didn't know my way around the store and honestly didn't know exactly what to look for when shopping for my nephew. One of the associates, if I remember correctly her name was Allison, came up and asked if I needed help looking for anything. She was so helpful on showing me the exact sizes and even styles. I ended up finding more then what intended to get. She was so sweet and generous, she even took the time to listen to my sob story for a min! It was nice to talk to someone like her! I would most definitely be shopping there again! Such cute clothes."
Roxana
"ALL THE CLOTHE IS SO ADORABLE."
OshKosh B'Gosh is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews