OshKosh B'Gosh Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OshKosh B'Gosh

How would you rate OshKosh B'Gosh ?

"I'm from out of town and it was my first time shopping at OshKosh, in locust grove, ga. I didn't know my way around the store and honestly didn't know exactly what to look for when shopping for my nephew. One of the associates, if I remember correctly her name was Allison, came up and asked if I needed help looking for anything. She was so helpful on showing me the exact sizes and even styles. I ended up finding more then what intended to get. She was so sweet and generous, she even took the time to listen to my sob story for a min! It was nice to talk to someone like her! I would most definitely be shopping there again! Such cute clothes."
"ALL THE CLOTHE IS SO ADORABLE."
OshKosh B'Gosh is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews