Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd

About Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd: Ovulation Calculator - Because Accuracy Matters

When you're trying to get pregnant you need to know when to do the deed. We do just that, we let you know when your best two days each cycle of conceiving is. And we are pretty good at it, we have over 100,000 recorded pregnancies as of Feb 2018!

Ovulation Calculator also provides a huge amount of fertility knowledge through our education portal. As well as access to an online-support network of virtually thousands of other women trying to conceive.

We look forward to being a part of your path to pregnancy.

questions@ovulationcalculator.com

9/860 Nepean Hwy

How would you rate Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Whitney
"I'm so happy I started using this site"
Bobbie
"I went crazy when I first signed up for the ovulation calculator, but once I stopped calculating and stressing myself wondering if these predictions were accurate and let nature takes it course, it happened for me. I'd suggest you guys put down the pills and calculators and just let it happen. Sometimes when we want things so bad we tend take ourselves through unnecessary steps and end up prolonging the process because our bodies are so stressed. Btw, I had been ttc for 3 1/2 yrs before I finally put up all the thermostats, strips, pills ect"
"Fertile week was spot on once I logged my periods. Made it easier for me to start using opk."
"I am glad 2 part of ds app. it reali hlpd me track evrytin. also easy 2use."
"Good App and well predicted"
"I'm so happy to know that I'm pregnant after ttc for 6 months. Ovulation calculator helped me in tracking my fertile window."
"Lots of useful information and great to use as a guide."
"i diint get notification some months"
"Rubbish"
"Brilliant app. Spot on dates! Helped massively"
"It was my first time using a ovulation calculator. It worked! I’m pregnant and excited šŸ˜†"
"Was disappointed with this app, it shows you your fetility windows each month. It took me a year to realise it was giving me the incorrect dates. It was 4 days out,Even though I had inputted the correct information if my cycle. Pregnant now after doing my own reading on dates."
"I used this app for about 1 year but not consistently but when I did I had just given up on having a baby and then my BFP"
"It was good for my cycle mostly only 1 or 2 days before or after but it still helped"
"after 1 year and 6 month of TTC, finally we did it. thanks to this apps!"
"Precise fertility calculator"
"I love how you can track all your symptoms. App really helped get my hubby and I to conceive!"
"Was disappointed this app is not as accurate as others I had. Ended up using another app that was more accurate and helped me conceive in two months of trying."
"Great app for predicting ovulation!"
"Great tool for trying to conceive. Followed the instructions and in no time we were pregnant!"
"This app help me to get pregnant thanks"
"The most helpful and informative app so far"
"Keep up the good work you do for TTC women"
Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 11,429 reviews