Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd

About Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd: Ovulation Calculator - Because Accuracy Matters

When you're trying to get pregnant you need to know when to do the deed. We do just that, we let you know when your best two days each cycle of conceiving is. And we are pretty good at it, we have over 100,000 recorded pregnancies as of Feb 2018!

Ovulation Calculator also provides a huge amount of fertility knowledge through our education portal. As well as access to an online-support network of virtually thousands of other women trying to conceive.

We look forward to being a part of your path to pregnancy.

questions@ovulationcalculator.com

9/860 Nepean Hwy

How would you rate Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd ?

Whitney
"I'm so happy I started using this site"
Bobbie
"I went crazy when I first signed up for the ovulation calculator, but once I stopped calculating and stressing myself wondering if these predictions were accurate and let nature takes it course, it happened for me. I'd suggest you guys put down the pills and calculators and just let it happen. Sometimes when we want things so bad we tend take ourselves through unnecessary steps and end up prolonging the process because our bodies are so stressed. Btw, I had been ttc for 3 1/2 yrs before I finally put up all the thermostats, strips, pills ect"
"Fertile week was spot on once I logged my periods. Made it easier for me to start using opk."
"Its cul"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Love this app"
"Very good. Got it right..."
"First month on app and pregnant"
"Amazing app!"
"Rubbish"
"I am thankful to you guys"
"Very informative and supportive. It really helped me track my periods my fertile days my ovulation etc and also all methods of checking our cervical fluid and cervix. Would recommend to anyone who is TTC. Good Luck !!"
"Absolutely brilliant. Dates were spot on, Timing was spot on and very easy to use."
"Found this app very useful very happy with me results 😁"
"Thank you!"
"Helped me to get pregnant"
"Helpful in tracking my period."
"Accurate"
"This is just too helpful. After trying for three years. I'm happy to be a part of motherhood"
"Very useful in showing fertile days."
"It’s a great app and is pretty much accurate"
"it was pretty helpful"
"Simple, clear and easy, love it. Just the chart and the symptoms should be more easy to compare month to month, difficult to go from the previous cycle to compare to the actual cycle. Other than that it is a great app!"
"Within a 6 month span of using this.. Me conceiving was a success."
Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 10,934 reviews