Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd

About Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd: Ovulation Calculator - Because Accuracy Matters

When you're trying to get pregnant you need to know when to do the deed. We do just that, we let you know when your best two days each cycle of conceiving is. And we are pretty good at it, we have over 100,000 recorded pregnancies as of Feb 2018!

Ovulation Calculator also provides a huge amount of fertility knowledge through our education portal. As well as access to an online-support network of virtually thousands of other women trying to conceive.

We look forward to being a part of your path to pregnancy.

questions@ovulationcalculator.com

9/860 Nepean Hwy

Tell us how Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd made you happy

Whitney
"I'm so happy I started using this site"
Bobbie
"I went crazy when I first signed up for the ovulation calculator, but once I stopped calculating and stressing myself wondering if these predictions were accurate and let nature takes it course, it happened for me. I'd suggest you guys put down the pills and calculators and just let it happen. Sometimes when we want things so bad we tend take ourselves through unnecessary steps and end up prolonging the process because our bodies are so stressed. Btw, I had been ttc for 3 1/2 yrs before I finally put up all the thermostats, strips, pills ect"
"Fertile week was spot on once I logged my periods. Made it easier for me to start using opk."
"I followed two different apps on fertility and ovulation calculator was always accurate to the point that I even dropped the other app since it wasn’t helping!"
"I am pregnannt !!!"
"This app is amazing! The dating is super accurate!"
"Lots of good information!!"
"I used this app for both my pregnancies. It seemed to be very accurate and I was pregnant within a few months both times. Thanks!"
"I’m just not sure what some of the readings are. Like cervix size, BBT, and abbreviations similar. Need more explaining on how I can determine and what they mean."
"Fab app.. really helps guide you through your cycle.. lots of info and advice x"
"Made things much easier to follow and the insights and all the information provided was wonderful. The women on here are a very important support group to me! Thank you!!!"
"This app was spot on from the beginning predicting my ovulation day. Also gives lots of good advice and little tips from day to day what to look for and expect and things to help with the process. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Thank you!"
"After a year and half of trying,I have finally fallen pregnant thanx to this amazing app."
"I have used this app and successfully gotten pregnant twice. Very easy to use and very easy and straightforward on how to track ovulation. Full of easy to understand articles as well. 100% would recommend!"
"It has been helpful"
"Very helpful. I highly recommend it.Thank you."
"Big help thank you so much ovulation calculator"
"Absolutely fantastic! With the help of this app we conceived in the second fertile window! And that’s only because the first window I was unsure of my cycle length!!"
"Easy to use and I would recommend the site to everyone."
"This site was so helpful with tracking my ovulation. I used it in conjunction with an ovulation kit. I have PCOS and am 36. I have two kids with my ex husband but so wanted one with the love of my life who I grew up next door to and have been reunited with. We've both been through do much with our horrible exes. The positive pregnancy test we just got is such a miracle and blessing. I was worried it wouldn't happen for us. Now I just pray all goes well with this pregnancy."
"I like the app set up and the tips"
"I used this app to figure out my fertile days and got pregnant first time trying!"
"🥰"