Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd

About Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd: Ovulation Calculator - Because Accuracy Matters

When you're trying to get pregnant you need to know when to do the deed. We do just that, we let you know when your best two days each cycle of conceiving is. And we are pretty good at it, we have over 100,000 recorded pregnancies as of Feb 2018!

Ovulation Calculator also provides a huge amount of fertility knowledge through our education portal. As well as access to an online-support network of virtually thousands of other women trying to conceive.

We look forward to being a part of your path to pregnancy.

questions@ovulationcalculator.com

9/860 Nepean Hwy

How would you rate Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd?

(optional)

Whitney
"I'm so happy I started using this site"
Bobbie
"I went crazy when I first signed up for the ovulation calculator, but once I stopped calculating and stressing myself wondering if these predictions were accurate and let nature takes it course, it happened for me. I'd suggest you guys put down the pills and calculators and just let it happen. Sometimes when we want things so bad we tend take ourselves through unnecessary steps and end up prolonging the process because our bodies are so stressed. Btw, I had been ttc for 3 1/2 yrs before I finally put up all the thermostats, strips, pills ect"
"Fertile week was spot on once I logged my periods. Made it easier for me to start using opk."
"Im having a irregular period after my Ectopic Pregnancy, Im TTC almost 4 year and very difficult to track my cycle. When I found this apps, I enter back my 2 years period record into this apps, and surprisingly this apps shows that my fertile windows calculation is really different from other apps- almost 1.5 week different, I tried to follow the fertile window and TTC, its only took me 2 month before I get pregnant. Thank God I found you Ovulation Calculator.I might continuously follow wrong fertile window If im still stick to old apps."
Amy Elliott
Verified Buyer
"It helped me calculate when i was ovulating and it was right on point, i got pregnant the first month after using the ovulation calculator"
"It’s accurate"
ShaRee Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Everything was right on! 😊"
"After trying for 3 years I closely followed the advice from ovulation calender and finally got it right."
"We had been trying to conceive for around 6 months with no success, I always found it difficult to work out and keep track of my ovulation date. This calculator is fab and made me much more aware of what was going on with my body and so pleased to say we are now pregnant within a couple of months. Thank you!!"
"Useful to have reminders. However there were quite a few abbreviations, which weren’t clear"
Sarah Stone Kern
Verified Buyer
"This app was very informative and very helpful in figuring out how to predict my ovulation cycle. I was lucky enough to get pregnant on the first month of trying this app."
"OC was very helpful in helping us keep track of my cycle and identify the key days that we should be trying. In the end after 20 months of trying we had to resort to IVF to assist us and thankfully this has worked."
"After being diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis I didn't think getting pregnant was going to happen for me. Using ovulation calculator finally made it so easy to track what was happening with my body and just before being starting our IVF journey we have been blessed with conceiving naturally."
"Toll me the right time to start having a baby."
"Reminded me of my ovulation and when my period was due!"
Elsa Ann Blade
"Buzzing thank you x"
Vanessa Benally-Salcido
Verified Buyer
"Helped me narrow down my ovulation days and helped me get pregnant in 4 months."
Danissa Shuster
"Great app"
"It made me very happy"
"Excellent I Was happy about it. Thanks !!!"
"They sent me dates on time and also follow me up. In fact they r too good."
"I had sex multiple times when I was alerted to the fact that I was ovulating and this site and the email alerts helped me to know when that time was, and I'm now 5 months pregnant! Thanks so much!!"
"Great thanks"