Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd

About Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd: Ovulation Calculator - Because Accuracy Matters

When you're trying to get pregnant you need to know when to do the deed. We do just that, we let you know when your best two days each cycle of conceiving is. And we are pretty good at it, we have over 100,000 recorded pregnancies as of Feb 2018!

Ovulation Calculator also provides a huge amount of fertility knowledge through our education portal. As well as access to an online-support network of virtually thousands of other women trying to conceive.

We look forward to being a part of your path to pregnancy.

questions@ovulationcalculator.com

9/860 Nepean Hwy

Tell us how Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Whitney
"I'm so happy I started using this site"
Bobbie
"I went crazy when I first signed up for the ovulation calculator, but once I stopped calculating and stressing myself wondering if these predictions were accurate and let nature takes it course, it happened for me. I'd suggest you guys put down the pills and calculators and just let it happen. Sometimes when we want things so bad we tend take ourselves through unnecessary steps and end up prolonging the process because our bodies are so stressed. Btw, I had been ttc for 3 1/2 yrs before I finally put up all the thermostats, strips, pills ect"
"Fertile week was spot on once I logged my periods. Made it easier for me to start using opk."
"Awesome App"
Posted 36 minutes ago
"I'm in love with this app!!"
Posted 59 minutes ago
"Loved this app"
"quiet encouraging"
"Very helpful"
"Ovulation calculator worked really well for me, it helped having all the dates in one place."
"Used it for a few days before my BFP so didn't experience it much. But I enjoyed the short stint"
"This app is good helped me a lot and I think it's a must have for women"
"Thank you Ovulation Calculator for helping me on this exciting journey!"
"Great app"
"Helped me stay on track of when my fertile window was :)"
"Took me 18 months to conceive due to irregular periods but using ovulation calculator helped to predict the best to time to conceive with success!"
"6 months trying, learnt my cycle inside out and then it was easier to conceive :)"
"Really rate this app..now we have a happy, healthy baby boy."
"It was very helpful in tracking my cycle"
"Amazing app"
"Helped track temp and after just two months of using the app but 7 months of trying we are expecting"
"An useful website ever...."
"Absolutely love Ovulation Calculator 💜"
Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 12,495 reviews