Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd

About Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd: Ovulation Calculator - Because Accuracy Matters

When you're trying to get pregnant you need to know when to do the deed. We do just that, we let you know when your best two days each cycle of conceiving is. And we are pretty good at it, we have over 100,000 recorded pregnancies as of Feb 2018!

Ovulation Calculator also provides a huge amount of fertility knowledge through our education portal. As well as access to an online-support network of virtually thousands of other women trying to conceive.

We look forward to being a part of your path to pregnancy.

questions@ovulationcalculator.com

9/860 Nepean Hwy

How would you rate Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd ?

(optional)

Whitney
"I'm so happy I started using this site"
Bobbie
"I went crazy when I first signed up for the ovulation calculator, but once I stopped calculating and stressing myself wondering if these predictions were accurate and let nature takes it course, it happened for me. I'd suggest you guys put down the pills and calculators and just let it happen. Sometimes when we want things so bad we tend take ourselves through unnecessary steps and end up prolonging the process because our bodies are so stressed. Btw, I had been ttc for 3 1/2 yrs before I finally put up all the thermostats, strips, pills ect"
"Fertile week was spot on once I logged my periods. Made it easier for me to start using opk."
"I was able to get pregnant"
"Its show me fertility week then i try its really good app"
Pavla Hracka
Verified Buyer
"👍 👍👍 after 4 month I got pregnant"
"This website/app was always accurate with my period prediction so when the day per ovulation calculator came and I didn't start I knew my day had finally came. Thanks ovulation calculator!"
"Sent reminders and tips. Would have given it 5 stars if it was easier to put a end date for my period ended."
"Very happy"
"Very happy with this app"
Michelle Gilbey
Verified Buyer
"Very informative, more so than anything else I’ve come across. Would definately recommend!"
"It was helpful and hopeful"
"Super excited I can’t believe I am pregnant I’ve been trying for a few months just had a miscarriage on February 2018"
"It always helped trying."
"I love ovulation calculator! It helped me out alot! Thank you!!"
"Thanks Its Helpful and gives a Positive Support"
"Keep me up-to-date with all info I needed to know"
"Able to store and view data"
"Easy to enter info. Only thing I couldn’t log was sleep. I would put in the times but it would never save. Predictions were very accurate."
"I conceived the first month I tried. But that didn't mean that that two-week wait wasn't excruciating! Ovulation calculator allowed me to take control and feel more empowered. Thank you!"
"I wasn’t sure when I was ovulating and I been trying for a year but I figured it’s probably because I was nursing my 3rd son. So I found this website ovulation calculator & i figured can’t hurt to try it so I did back in February of this year 2018 and now I’m 16 weeks pregnant. My due date is Dec 4th and were so excited"
"Ecstatic overwhelming with joy"
"Love love love this app, it was just one day off of when I actually ovulated. Other apps were literally weeks off. This app is the reason I’m pregnant right now. ❤️ Thank you!"
Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 10,464 reviews