Oxidebike.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Oxidebike.com

How would you rate Oxidebike.com ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jason Moran

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Oxidebike.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jason Moran
"Possibly the worst company I dealt with in 20 years! Ordered direct from their website because the item was showing as in stock. They also sell on Amazon and Ebay but I prefer to order direct if possible because I know the company gets to keep more of the profit but now wish I hadn't bothered. Order placed on 12/07/2017, no confirmation email but assumed maybe it was in the junk filter. After a week I logged into my account on their website and found my order was still showing as pending even though they'd taken payment so I emailed through their contact us page. Got no response! My wife rang them and was told it wasn't in stock (still showing as in stock on the website) but they'd have it in about a week. I emailed them again on the 24/07/2017 but this time through my email client so I had a copy of it. I said very clearly that I either wanted my order straight away or my money refunding. Again no response! Rang again a few days later and was told that they'd chase it up and we'd get a call back but guess what....no call back, no delivery! Checked the order again today and still showing as pending so opened a dispute with Paypal (glad I paid with them now). Obviously a dodgy company and probably should have opened a dispute quicker but really wanted the item. You live and learn I suppose. My advice is avoid this company at all costs. I can only image the hassle if you do manage to get something delivered and there's a fault!!"
Oxidebike.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews