Oysho, Almansil Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Oysho, Almansil

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Oysho, Almansil deliver?

FARO VIA DO INFANTE, 8136-901 Almansil, Portugal

Tell us how Oysho, Almansil made you happy

"The material of the nightwear shredded everywhere during the first wear. All over the bedroom and duvet like thick dust. I am concerned about what I inhaled. I havevplaced numerous complaints via email and 3 weeks later I have yet to be acknowledged. I have yet to receive a reply. I have yet to receive an apology. I have yet to receive a refund. Separate orders placed did not arrive. The items were ‘lost’ during delivery. They did not arrive in the guaranteed 4 days. They are still missing 3 weeks later. I have not received a refund as Customer Services told me they cannot issue a refund for items that never arrived until they arrive back at the warehouse. The store is responsible for delivery. If they do not arrive, a refund is due immediately. 3 weeks later, no order, no refund, Oysho still has my money. FRAUD."
Are you Oysho, Almansil? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Oysho, Almansil is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews