OZessay Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OZessay

How would you rate OZessay ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ben

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about OZessay in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The writer was one of the best I've worked with ever! Relevant questions were asked, my instructions, directives and queries were meticulously to the extent possible addressed . A rating of 10 would have been more appropriate except that some editorial glitches that were repeatedly identified by me were still occurring . In my next ORDER, I'll concentrate on improvements based on these comments and if the writer addresses them, I'll be more than willing to GIVE the writer a TEN. The services were also generally very good except that one request to offer me a-twenty-percent discount on my next order was never REALLY addressed . I'm hopeful that this request will be given consideration SOON and look forward to making my NEXT ORDER with ozessays as soon as the 20% is AVAILABLE ."
"great job for a short time frame thank you The paper was well done, on time for a reasonable cost. There were a couple of sources cited that were not the required research type articles, and that required a revision that I did myself. Otherwise, I was very happy with the service and may be submitting another order soon."
OZessay is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews