OZessay Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OZessay

How would you rate OZessay ?

"The writer was one of the best I've worked with ever! Relevant questions were asked, my instructions, directives and queries were meticulously to the extent possible addressed . A rating of 10 would have been more appropriate except that some editorial glitches that were repeatedly identified by me were still occurring . In my next ORDER, I'll concentrate on improvements based on these comments and if the writer addresses them, I'll be more than willing to GIVE the writer a TEN. The services were also generally very good except that one request to offer me a-twenty-percent discount on my next order was never REALLY addressed . I'm hopeful that this request will be given consideration SOON and look forward to making my NEXT ORDER with ozessays as soon as the 20% is AVAILABLE ."
"great job for a short time frame thank you The paper was well done, on time for a reasonable cost. There were a couple of sources cited that were not the required research type articles, and that required a revision that I did myself. Otherwise, I was very happy with the service and may be submitting another order soon."
OZessay is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!