Pain Relief of Dayton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pain Relief of Dayton
Read Pain Relief of Dayton Reviews

Tell us how Pain Relief of Dayton made you happy
tah;kahd;fh;akjdhf
Felt listened to. Great office and staff!
Entire staff is professional, courteous and friendly. Would recommend this office to anyone.
Very friendly staff. Dr Buenaventura is very concerned about his patients.
testreview testreview
Staff are great. Wonderful people.
Dr B’s office is terrific. Kind,professional, and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr B. He is the best. Love his staff.
Staff are great. I was given information prior to the procedure, and reviewed with me the day of the procedure. Staff were positive and supportive. At each step I felt I received all of the information I needed.

Dr. B was great!! Talked with me through the procedure and I felt very little discomfort. Afterwards we discussed the next steps and made future plans.

Bottom line I felt everyone cared about ME and took good care of me.

Thanks All.

Terri
Dr. Buenaventura, and his staff were extremely professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and thorough. The staff was pleasant and attentive. They had complete understanding of my insurance, and made certain I understood my responsibility prior to any procedure. I would highly recommend Pain Relief of Dayton! Thank you Dr. B and staff!!
Dr. Buenaventura has helped me tremendously. I highly recommend Pain Relief of Dayton.
Great staff and doc!