Pain Relief of Dayton Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pain Relief of Dayton

How would you rate Pain Relief of Dayton ?

"tah;kahd;fh;akjdhf"
"Felt listened to. Great office and staff!"
"Entire staff is professional, courteous and friendly. Would recommend this office to anyone."
"Very friendly staff. Dr Buenaventura is very concerned about his patients."
"Staff are great. Wonderful people."
"Staff are great. I was given information prior to the procedure, and reviewed with me the day of the procedure. Staff were positive and supportive. At each step I felt I received all of the information I needed. Dr. B was great!! Talked with me through the procedure and I felt very little discomfort. Afterwards we discussed the next steps and made future plans. Bottom line I felt everyone cared about ME and took good care of me. Thanks All. Terri"
"Dr. Buenaventura, and his staff were extremely professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and thorough. The staff was pleasant and attentive. They had complete understanding of my insurance, and made certain I understood my responsibility prior to any procedure. I would highly recommend Pain Relief of Dayton! Thank you Dr. B and staff!!"
"Dr. Buenaventura has helped me tremendously. I highly recommend Pain Relief of Dayton."
"Great staff and doc!"
"Great Office"
"Thanks! Great office!"
Pain Relief of Dayton is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!