Pall Mall carpets Chorley Lancasire Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall carpets Chorley Lancasire

Tell us how Pall Mall carpets Chorley Lancasire made you happy

"I lifted the living room carpet today that was supplied and fitted by their recommended fitter, to find that the underlay for a 15 ft. by 12 ft. room, looked like a jigsaw puzzle. There were 12 separate pieces, some an inch wide, and two pieces less than a foot square, placed side by side !! In some places there were gaps of over an inch between the pieces. It looked to me as though the fitter just used up scraps from previous jobs, but charged us full price. I could have done a far superior job myself. in fact, ANYBODY could! I'm just glad that we went somewhere else for our new carpet."
Are you Pall Mall carpets Chorley Lancasire? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quality Vinyl flooring ordered and expertly fitted. Excellent service"
Pall Mall carpets Chorley Lancasire is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews