Palms Resort Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Palms Resort

How would you rate Palms Resort ?

"I vacationed at Palm Resort Condos last year and it was Awesome. The amenities were great and made our vacation less expensive and convenient. The staff members were all friendly and welcoming. They went above and beyond their duties. Last but not least the location was perfect. Who wouldn't love waking up to the the ocean front view each morning while vacationing. I bragged so highly that not only did I book with them a second year but I had to book two rooms. The second room being for some dear friends. As we all know, seeing is believing! Fun in the sun 2018"
Palms Resort is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews