Panda Cash Back Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Panda Cash Back
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Panda Cash Back made you happy

"Well, aside from the cashback that I get, I also get my referral bonus and exclusive savings, which is soo great."
Are you Panda Cash Back? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Panda Cash Back receives. Reply Free
"Cashback for ME! I love to SAVE, that's why I tried different cashback sites like Panda Cashback and ended up being a VIP member of this sites, get my referral bonuses, and most especially the cashback reward. They never disappointed me although out the time of being a VIP member."
"My to go to site when i shop online, they pay me money for shopping in retailers i am spending my money in anyway, they sometimes take longer time to process my cashback but can't complaint when it is free money since they pay :)"
"Used the site with target and walmart. love the free cashback."
"Have been customer of the site for years now, never had an issue that their support wouldn't solve. Their cash back rates are pretty decent. Kudos to their support."
Panda Cash Back is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews