panthers logistics Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend panthers logistics

How would you rate panthers logistics?

"I have ordered a mattress and was promised the delivery on Wednesday.I took a day off and was waiting all day, nobody came or contacted me, when I have called them, they said the van was broken,(somebody could call me, not to keep me at home all day). Then I was promised a delivery on Thursday, the same story...then I was promised a delivery on Friday 11.15-13.15, It is 3 days already I am not going to work, it is very bad for my career and my family finances as well, but we are sleeping on a floor so I agreed. Still have no a mattress, no money, no refund, nobody have contacted me."
panthers logistics is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews