pantshouse.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend pantshouse.com

Tell us how pantshouse.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
pantshouse.com 1 star review on 27th May 2020
pantshouse.com 1 star review on 21st May 2020
Stone Amanda
More Photos & Videos
Products are overpriced rubbish. No response to emails sent to arrange a return and refund because the jodhpurs I bought had a big gap in the knee where there was supposed to be no hole. I did get offered a $3 voucher because I didn’t like their product. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE.
It has been almost 4 months and I STILL do not have my product! This is ridiculous! Does anyone have the actual address of this "business"?
Take your money right away, but take over two months to get them to you. Don’t even send the right style of jeans that you ordered, or the right size. One pair wasn’t even hemmed up. Will never order from this place again.
I ordered the women’s American Flag pocket jeans. The pants that arrived were plain pockets and not even denim.
Yep they suck for sure! I ordered 4 pair after waiting 2 months, I’m trying to return them and they keep going in circles w me about “did you try them on”? And “maybe you can give them away as a gift”. I don’t want them!!!! Customer service sucks!!
Ordered 3 pairs of pants for my wife 2 months ago. Still haven't received them and they are refusing to give me a refund. Do not buy from this place
Same junk!!! Can never get a reply answers to questions or money back. Twats! Not had a refund it’s been a month.
It took forever to get them. I had actually forgot about them. When they came, the quality was horrible. They were paper thin. I don't believe you could rise a horse with rhythm. You would get chafed. I have been going back and forth with them about returning them. They don't want them back and offered me a $2 G.C. I still complained and they are up to $6. Well heck, I paid $86 for them. Their customer service stinks and I would never order from them again, so why would I want a Gift card? Very disappointed.
I agree with all the below reviews - it took four months for the pants to arrive, and they were the worst quality product that I’ve ever bought. The fabric was basically on par with paper towels. Live and learn, I guess. In the garbage they go.
I ordered a pair of jeans from this website about 4 months ago, with a lot of emails sent with my complaint and little to no reply, I finally received the jeans , of with no return service😠 worse product EVER!!! WORSE SERVICE EVER!!! You stole money from me. I will post my experience repeatedly.
Placed 2 orders in February. Day after asked for orders to be canceled. I did receive the shirt, should have said faith, had Jesus instead. Not a problem but not what I ordered. Still have not received the jeans going on 3 months now. Even went through PayPal. Still no money and no jeans.
Scam SCAM SCAM
Giving them 1 star is more than they deserve.
I ordered 2 pair of fur lined 5 pocket Jean's, it took 2 1/2 months to arrive and they sent me 2 pair of unlined 2 pocket junk Jean's. After fighting for 3 months to get a refund they will only refund if i pay to send them back 75.oo shipping to China.
THIS IS A BIG RIPOFF!
DON'T ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!
I wouldn’t even give this site one star the only reason I did it so that I could write a review about their horrible service do you not order anything from them it is a scam they give you every freaking lame excuse in the book and if you were unfortunate enough to order from them and trying to get a refund contact your credit card company and have them reverse the charges because you cannot rely on this company to do anything that’s right
I ordered in February and still haven't received my order. Ive emailed them several times and they said they had so many orders and they working on my order. Now the excuse is the coronavirus! I want my money back, but I bet I won't get it.
DO NOT ORDER from this company. I tried to cancel the order for over 2 months before they even shipped it and they would not do it. When I received the pants I saw why. They are total junk. Not even a jean type of material. TOTAL RIP OFF!!!
Do not buy, total scam! The jeans look nothing like advertised....to the garbage they go
They suck! Pants are horrible! I have to agree with the rest of these ladies! 1qq
These are not what are advertised at all! They are horrible not even worth giving away. They are going into the garbage. Complete waist of money. took 4 months to get them and 24 emails to the company. Do not buy anything from them they are scammers!!!
First, it took 3 months to receive. Second, I did not receive the jeans that I paid for and that you advertised on your site. They’re plain and I could have bought what I was sent at the dollar store for way cheaper. This company is doing false advertising! They need to be shut down!
HORRIBLE QUALITY!! NEVER ORDERED THROUGH THIS “COMPANY”. The “denim jeans” I purchased thru them are pure junk. Would cost me more to return them than I paid for the “denim jeans”!! I WOULD SCORE THEM A NEGATIVE 10, IF THAT WERE POSSIBLE!!
pantshouse.com is rated 1.00 based on 21 reviews