pantshouse.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend pantshouse.com

Tell us how pantshouse.com made you happy
Complete scam...DO NOT ORDER!! paper thin...horrible quality & smell. They took over 3 months to arrive and they will do not accept returns as stated. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
They are not what I ordered. Junk. Took SIX months to get here
Laughing so hard at the paper thin pants they sent. Ordered super cute American flag jeans. Two months later I got rice paper denim pant and material stinks like poison. Emailed several times says website is currently not available. Live and learn. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
I have a lawyer friend checking into this company
Do not buy from these people! Still waiting for Jean's I ordered in February! Ridiculous! They never answer my emails back. Just stay away from this site!
I haven't received my jeans that I ordered on April 18 and I still haven't received them!! Refuses to refund my money and now I emailed the company now I can't get a response period....
Don't buy!!! Delivery 4 months. Looks like 2$ jeans. Customer service the worst. Every time I try to reach them they tried to offer me discount on the next order. The jeans is like paper... not jeans.
Product ordered in December 2019. They will not provide the product nor refund. Constantly making empty promises and lies.
I ordered two pairs of jeans on 1/13/20, As of today (5/30/20) I have not received them. I wish I had read the reviews first! I am VERY leary of this company! My bank statement reflected a different name other than PantsHouse. I have seen at least three other adds for jeans, all with different names, but basically the same add and the same order form. I think once their reviews get so bad, they just change their company name!
SCAMMERS!! And I'm a stupid because I didn't check the reviews before paying for a pair of jeans that I will never see! Isn't there a way to sue these people and block this criminal business for ever?? How many people must be cheated before the authorities intervene?? You wanna hear the last one of today? they offered me a 3$ gift card to be spent on their website! SHAMELESS!
Products are overpriced rubbish. No response to emails sent to arrange a return and refund because the jodhpurs I bought had a big gap in the knee where there was supposed to be no hole. I did get offered a $3 voucher because I didn’t like their product. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE.
It has been almost 4 months and I STILL do not have my product! This is ridiculous! Does anyone have the actual address of this "business"?
Take your money right away, but take over two months to get them to you. Don’t even send the right style of jeans that you ordered, or the right size. One pair wasn’t even hemmed up. Will never order from this place again.
I ordered the women’s American Flag pocket jeans. The pants that arrived were plain pockets and not even denim.
Yep they suck for sure! I ordered 4 pair after waiting 2 months, I’m trying to return them and they keep going in circles w me about “did you try them on”? And “maybe you can give them away as a gift”. I don’t want them!!!! Customer service sucks!!
Ordered 3 pairs of pants for my wife 2 months ago. Still haven't received them and they are refusing to give me a refund. Do not buy from this place
Same junk!!! Can never get a reply answers to questions or money back. Twats! Not had a refund it’s been a month.
It took forever to get them. I had actually forgot about them. When they came, the quality was horrible. They were paper thin. I don't believe you could rise a horse with rhythm. You would get chafed. I have been going back and forth with them about returning them. They don't want them back and offered me a $2 G.C. I still complained and they are up to $6. Well heck, I paid $86 for them. Their customer service stinks and I would never order from them again, so why would I want a Gift card? Very disappointed.
I agree with all the below reviews - it took four months for the pants to arrive, and they were the worst quality product that I’ve ever bought. The fabric was basically on par with paper towels. Live and learn, I guess. In the garbage they go.
I ordered a pair of jeans from this website about 4 months ago, with a lot of emails sent with my complaint and little to no reply, I finally received the jeans , of with no return service😠 worse product EVER!!! WORSE SERVICE EVER!!! You stole money from me. I will post my experience repeatedly.
pantshouse.com is rated 1.00 based on 31 reviews