PantyProp Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PantyProp

Popular Questions:

How can I contact PantyProp?
Click Here

Tell us how PantyProp made you happy

"I ordered a bathing suit from this company over a month and a half ago. When it was scheduled to arrive, I got a call saying it was no longer available. The refund I was promised in writing and on the phone never came either, to the point where my bank has to get involved. I’m out almost 90 dollars and never received a product. Their lack of responsiveness and unwillingness to meet customer needs are why I’m writing to spread the word. Please don’t buy from them!!"
Are you PantyProp? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Delivery takes months, Pantys that should be in the same size are cut differently, impossible to wear them. Customer Service doesn't write back at all! I would never order there again!"
PantyProp is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews