Papa John's Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Papa John's
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Papa John's made you happy

"Order never arrived. Then following complaint they advised they would not be delivering unless I submitted a second order which I didn't do. Then they charged me for the first! No pizza, money taken. Papa John's have still not resolved. They basically stole money from my account and are no doing nothing about it. Avoid Papa John's"
Are you Papa John's? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Took an hour and a half to arrive but I guess it's understandable for a Friday night, tasted good and full of flavour, luke-warm"
"Over 1 1/2 wait for cold pizza, sent back and cancelled order. Called store only to be told staff are too busy to talk and too busy to issue a refund."
"I have a complaint"