Paragon Rentacar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Rentacar
Read Paragon Rentacar Reviews
Excellent service, never had a problem. Car always waiting on arrival. Lovely polite staff in the Uk & Spain. Have used other company’s over the years but Wouldn’t change now I’ve found paragon
Excellent service. Clean cars delivered as arranged without the need to queue. Reliably met at the end of a rental or when a swap of vehicle is needed mid rental.
Prompt rental quotations and easy dealing with details on line. Payment in sterling so no problems with exchange rate variations
Great service whilst booking and the easiest car pick up and drop off we’ve ever had! 100% recommend
Have been using Paragon for years and have always found them to be friendly, very reliable and great value, would highly recommend.
Have used these guys for many years and would highly recommend their services. Priced fairly and well organised. Always ready to meet and greet on the other side without fail, which for me is the most important thing when exhausted and with family in tow.

Cars are generally well kept and in good order. Certainly not pristine or brand new, but perfectly adequate and always spotlessly clean and well maintained. Only once ever had an issue with faulty air conditioning; this was sorted in a friendly manner and a new vehicle was dropped off to where we were staying the next day. Simply wouldn't choose anyone else.
We have used this Company for 30 years. Always received first class service, , helpful, reliable and caring. We would highly recommend them. Many thanks never let us down.

MIck Whitehouse
A great family run company. Very reliable and very professional. Great service every time. They Have never let me down. I have been using Paragon for over 10 years and will continue to do so. I recommend Them to everybody I no who needs a car rental. Thanks Paragon.
Great service, very straight forward pickup and drop off, everyone very helpful will use again,
I have used Paragon for a number of years and have always found them extremely helpful and courteous.
Everything about the service they offer is excellent - from the booking to the car collection to the drop-off - all very easy.
The cars are always of a very nice standard.
I would highly recommend Paragon
Paragon a small family business who take excellent care of their customers, which I and many other have become regulars of. They have a personal touch and are always easy to get hold of for a pain free experience - chalk and cheese compared to the other larger companies I have dealt with in the past.
Been using Paragon for over 15 years flying into malaga
Always a 1st class service
Keep up the great work!
Have use paragon for many years and their service is 2nd to none. When I arrive in either Gibraltar or Malaga, whether the plane is on time or it has been delayed, their representative is always there to hand over the car. I would highly recommend them.
We have always had excellent service from Paragon. Starting when booking until leaving the car at departures when leaving they have always been so friendly and helpful. There has never been any problems and we have used them for a long time now and will continue to do so . Thankyou
5 star for price, communication, service and quality vehicles.
Really helpful company, easy car rental and great they meet you at arrivals and departures. Have used for the last 3 years now and also told many people about you.
Paragon Rental are the best car rental company I have ever used! They are friendly and the customer service is super. I have been using them for 10 years now and i continually recommend them to all my friends and family, who are looking for great value for money, but most importantly a quick, seamless and efficient service, time and time again. Thanks to Tracey, Kirsty and Micheal. From Katie D-B
We have been using Paragon for more than 15 years and have recommended to all our friends.
5 star service throughout booking and rental.

Tim and Denise Elliott
Very good service
Always have the most fantastic service from Paragon. From the booking in England, to any questions in Spain, they are always there to help. Highly recommended .
Have used Paragon Rental for years. Outstanding service, extremely reliable, lovely people to deal with. Wouldn't consider any other car rental firm. Highly recommend.
Paragon Rentacar is rated 4.99 based on 72 reviews