Paragon Rentacar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Rentacar
Read Paragon Rentacar Reviews

Tell us how Paragon Rentacar made you happy
We have hired cars in Spain through Paragon for years. They always meet us at the airport and are very reliable. They are a pleasure to deal with and we have never had a problem. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Tracy and Kirsty
Always efficient, always very keenly priced , I wouldn’t use any other company personally.
Never had a problem after using their services at least 4 times a year
Many thanks Shaun,
Tracy and Kirsty
I have been using Paragon for car hire in Spain for over 10 years, and would never consider using anyone else. The customer care provided by Tracy and Kirsty is excellent. The meet and greet service in Spain is perfect. There are no long waits at the airport terminal to collect the car or when returning the car.

Mark Nightingale.
Many thanks Mark.
Tracy and Kirsty
Over many years we have used virtually all car hire companies, in Spain and the Spanish Islands, and suffered the underhand way in which they take more money than the original quote. A friend recommended Paragon some 16 years ago, and we have used them several times per year since then. The service from Paragon has continued at a very high level, since we first dealt with them. Their personal service is second to none, whether it be cars, collection, delivery or charging for fuel, they have always been honest and reliable. They offer outstanding value, good prices and refunds if a hire is shortened for any reason. All our family and friends now use them now following our recommendation. If you are hiring in Southern Spain, you only have one choice for exemplary service. We cannot recommend them more highly.
Thank you very much Barry for your lovely review of our services.
Tracy and Kirsty
The best car hire provider. No lining up at the airport for ages to collect your car. A pleasant guy waits for you as you exit the terminal building and takes you directly to your car. All done easily and smoothly in minutes. No van taking you mikes - it’s all less than a minute away. Hassle free
Thank you Felicity!
Fantastic service. So easy and hassle free. You’re collected at the airport and handed your keys. No standing in line and filling in forms. Also very upfront with pricing. No hidden extras which we’ve definitely fallen foul of with other companies. I would 100% recommend Paragon rent a car to anyone.
Much appreciated Pippa!
Tracy and Kirsty
Always pleasant and friendly to deal with.
I have been using Paragon for over 5 years now and they have been consistently excellent each time.
Always a great service.
Such lovely people to deal with who make the whole process as easy as possible.
Well done everyone xx
Thank you Liane!
Tracy and Kirsty
Excellent service, never had a problem. Car always waiting on arrival. Lovely polite staff in the Uk & Spain. Have used other company’s over the years but Wouldn’t change now I’ve found paragon
Thank you Karen.
Tracy and Kirsty
Excellent service. Clean cars delivered as arranged without the need to queue. Reliably met at the end of a rental or when a swap of vehicle is needed mid rental.
Prompt rental quotations and easy dealing with details on line. Payment in sterling so no problems with exchange rate variations
Tracy and Kirsty
Great service whilst booking and the easiest car pick up and drop off we’ve ever had! 100% recommend
Tracy and Kirsty
Have been using Paragon for years and have always found them to be friendly, very reliable and great value, would highly recommend.
Tracy and Kirsty
Have used these guys for many years and would highly recommend their services. Priced fairly and well organised. Always ready to meet and greet on the other side without fail, which for me is the most important thing when exhausted and with family in tow.

Cars are generally well kept and in good order. Certainly not pristine or brand new, but perfectly adequate and always spotlessly clean and well maintained. Only once ever had an issue with faulty air conditioning; this was sorted in a friendly manner and a new vehicle was dropped off to where we were staying the next day. Simply wouldn't choose anyone else.
Tracy and Kirstyb
We have used this Company for 30 years. Always received first class service, , helpful, reliable and caring. We would highly recommend them. Many thanks never let us down.

MIck Whitehouse
Thank you Mick, always a pleasure!
Tracy and Kirsty
A great family run company. Very reliable and very professional. Great service every time. They Have never let me down. I have been using Paragon for over 10 years and will continue to do so. I recommend Them to everybody I no who needs a car rental. Thanks Paragon.
Tracy and Kirsty
Great service, very straight forward pickup and drop off, everyone very helpful will use again,
Thank you Nick, and look forward to hearing from you.
Tracy and Kirsty
I have used Paragon for a number of years and have always found them extremely helpful and courteous.
Everything about the service they offer is excellent - from the booking to the car collection to the drop-off - all very easy.
The cars are always of a very nice standard.
I would highly recommend Paragon
Tracy and Kirsty
Paragon a small family business who take excellent care of their customers, which I and many other have become regulars of. They have a personal touch and are always easy to get hold of for a pain free experience - chalk and cheese compared to the other larger companies I have dealt with in the past.
Thank you Robert.