Parcel Monkey USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parcel Monkey USA

Tell us how Parcel Monkey USA made you happy
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!! POOR SERVICE, OVER CHARGE. i sent a parcel which weighed 17kg they tried saying it weighed 55 kgs and charged me a fee.
No refunds are given for incomplete service Parcel Monkey got the fee, arranged the pick up of my luggage. A secondary deliver company (parcel force) picked up the delivery. They returned back the parcels to the pick up location 3 days later without any explanations. Parcel Monkey refuses to give refunds. I am charged for a service that is not completed at all! Parcel Monkey is a scam company, don't use them. My advice is use DHL or FedEx instead.
Do not use this service, it is a scam. They lie about why their prices are low. It's not because they are connected or know some secret about the industry, it is because they will send your package collect on delivery and force you to pay the difference when your courier tries to delivery the package.
I was sending a parcel 5 KG, value £70 to Southern Ireland from Scotland. Received 4 quotes from Shiply ranging from £109 - £421. By luck I found Parcel Monkey cost just under £12 with £50 insurance and tracking, local drop off. Fantastic deal!
Extremly bad company. Lost my bag. After taking my so much time to track it finally said that it is lost and you will get only 20 GBP. I have lost my Samsonite suitcase with my clothes and other stuffs. They are thieves.
Parcel Monkey USA is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews