Park Direct Gatwick Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Park Direct Gatwick

Tell us how Park Direct Gatwick made you happy

Own Driver
"If I could leave a 0 star rating, I would! Shocking service and even more shocking speaking to them. To cut a long story short, they were over an hour late to drop off our car and when they did finally ariive the guy gave me the keys and left very quickly. I realised why as soon as I started driving the car, part of the under car chassis was hanging off. When I called to complain I was met with rudness and when I emailed I was ignored..."
Are you Park Direct Gatwick? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I strongly advise against using the Meet & Greet service offered by this company at Gatwick. The atrocious service may well turn out to be the least of your problems - as it was for me. My car was (eventually) returned in a damaged condition. The driver was totally uninterested "I'm just the driver" and he had no idea concerning who I might contact for compensation. After protracted correspondence with the company , with most of my communications being ignored, I was eventually made a derisory offer of compensation, which I refused. I took the company to court and successfully obtained a CCJ (County Court Judgement) against them. They have ignored the court's instruction to pay me compensation. I now either have to let the matter drop or send in the bailiff (at further expense) to seize assets to the value of my claim. The problem with the latter course of action is that I strongly suspect that the company will have no tangible assets to seize (the bailiff cannot seize goods essential to the running of the business). I believe that they have other outstanding CCJ's against them. Be warned. This really is not a company that you should trust to get anywhere near your vehicle!"
Park Direct Gatwick is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews