Park Lane Orthodontics Reviews

Read Park Lane Orthodontics  Reviews

paula@parklaneorthodontics.co.uk

65 Park LaneTilehurst

Tell us how Park Lane Orthodontics made you happy
I had a great experience at Park Lane. Everyone is so friendly and really went above and beyond to ensure I got my braces of before my school prom! It was a completely stress free experience and I honestly couldn't recommend Park lane enough. I'll actually miss my monthly check ups! Thank you to the whole team for doing such a great job and being so lovely.
I looked at a number of different orthodontists and I am so so happy I picked Park Lane! The whole team is so friendly and helpful. My orthodontist, Ben, helped me understand all my treatment options fully and pick the perfect one for what I wanted. I am really happy with the result, and the whole process has been completely stress free. Thank you Park Lane!
Very happy with the treatment I received at Park Lane Orthodontics. The all staff is very friendly, welcoming and professional. It took me over an year to find the right orthodontist who was ready to do the "heavy lifting" work and pleased to find Ben. Ben helped me to treat my cross bite and adjust spaces in lower an upper jaw to get these ready for implant work. My treatment has now been completed and I am more than happy with my new smile ☺
I have been having treatment for the past year now and what a lovely friendly team. I always feel very welcome and am so pleased with the results so far. Cant wait too see the end result.
The practice is amazing, professional and clean. The staff is so kind and knowledgeable. I can recommend with confidence
Thank you!!!
Really friendly team
Great friendly knowledgeable staff. Very happy with the results and never had any issues
Very attentive to your requirements professional and friendly staff.
Very friendly and welcoming. Quick and efficient. Thanks!
Thank you to the team for their fab service! You all made me feel very welcome, calm & excited about my new braces - I will absolutely recommend you & I am so glad that I was referred to Park Lane. Keep up the good work :)
I couldn't recommend Park Lane Orthodontics enough.I was referred here by Woodborough Dental practise and I immediately felt at ease after previously being reluctant to have braces for the second time. From the first day I walked in all the staff were so friendly and accommodating, everybody went above and beyond to ensure I achieved my perfect smile in time for my wedding and I couldn't thank them all enough.
After contacting a number of orthodontic practices, I chose to go with Park Lane. My fixed retainer wire had come adrift. They were the only practice interested in trying to repair this wire without making it far more complicated and costly that this needed to be. The practice is not over fussy and it made me feel very relaxed. I was seen by Paula Buffham, an extremely friendly, caring and informative orthodontist, i was not rushed and did not feel like I was on a clock! in short she was great! I will have no hesitation In returning here... T James
I'm very pleased with the result of my Invisalign treatment at Park Lane orthodontics, when I first visited I was conscious of my wonky front teeth and the impact on my smile, and now they are even and have boosted my confidence! The Invisalign process was straightforward and went quickly, and the regular check-ups helped me see and track the progress my teeth were making. All the staff at Park Lane are so friendly and welcoming, and I'm very pleased I chose to undertake the Invisalign process with Park Lane orthodontics.
My 12 year old daughter has had a really positive experience at Park Lane. I felt that Ben really got to know her personal feelings about her teeth and explained what was possible to help her very clearly. The emphasis on brushing techniques and dental care was second to none. She was given a full kit of tools to use at home so when we left the surgery she felt confident to start her treatment journey. Thank you for your fab service!
I looked at a couple of orthodontists before making my choice and I'm very glad I chose Park Lane. All of the staff are lovely - friendly, helpful and chatty. I always felt they had time for me and I never felt like I was just another customer. The premises is smart and always immaculate. And the main thing - I now have wonderful straight teeth! I'm so happy with the result. It was a long journey and not cheap, but absolutely worth it. I honestly can't fault anything and I highly recommend them.
What a wonderful Orthodontist this is. The ladies on reception, Gloria and Lorraine, are an absolute credit to the business and I always feel like I am visiting friends when I attend my appointments. They even sent me a super thoughtful birthday card a couple of years ago when I turned 40. My orthodontist Paula, and her team, provide me with excellent care and are really professional in the way they approach things. They always have a smile and a wonderful can-do attitude. I feel like I am looked after and the results are showing more and more each day. I'd thoroughly recommend Park Lane to anybody thinking of having their teeth looked at, you will be in safe hands.
Park Lane Orthodontics is a truly fantastic orthodontic practice. In all aspects of care the attention to detail and kindness of the staff has been exemplary. 10/10 would recommend.
Great service, from the smiley faces in reception to the friendly treatment staff. Always on time and very professional.
Very friendly and gentle. Always on the end of the phone .
Park Lane Orthodontics is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews