pass4itsure.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend pass4itsure.com

Tell us how pass4itsure.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Successfully passed Cisco CCNA 200-125! I'm lucky!
Thank you! Thank you so much! It's been a great journey.
lead4pass helped me pass CCNP Routing and Switching, Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks, Implementing Cisco IP Routing, Thank you very much
HUGE SACM! AVOID! PASS4ITSURE ARE CHARLATANS AND THIEVES.AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!
Examsoftware does not open on mac computers. Customer service is a sham. There is robot called Linda who asks a series of questions repeatedly regardless of your question! responses every three days. These people are thieves and crooked people. They stole $50 from me and gave me nothing. CROOKED PEOPLE! AVOID!
Thank you so much! I successfully passed the Cisco CCNP Data Center 300-170 exam (98% success rate)
Cisco 300-070. I did NOT Pass (maybe 70% of the needed score). I studied this material for 2 weeks at several hours per day and passed all the included tests with well above necessary(near perfect) scores. The material on the actual test was less than 50% of what was on the exam (meaning 50% of the actual test was not on the study material in any form and what was on there was another 50% not accurate as to what was on the material. 71 questions on the test and more than half were NOT on the study material (376 questions) and the rest was drastically different (worded completely different and thus making the answer possibly different.) I trusted this material to be accurate and am thoroughly disappointed as well as out $359.99 ($59.99 for the useless material and $300 for a test). DO NOT RELY ON THIS MATERIAL
Huge scam and if i could give 0 stars i would. Took my cash and gave me an exam that wasnt able to be downloaded on 3 separate computers. Full of liars and thief!
Incredible exam! Success rate over 90%! I easily passed CompTIA Security+ SY0-501! Thank you! Pass4itsure is very fast!
pass4itsure.com is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews