Passion Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Passion
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Passion?

Tell us how Passion made you happy

"I have not received good customer service at all! Money was taken out of my account from Passion Desire when i did not authorise this. They agree to compensate me 6 payments, however they only compensated me 3. When i raised this they advised they will send it on for investigation as they have received a few complaints regarding this! I was told before i would also recieve $118 before and i only received £29.85. I have asked for them to fully refund me and they are sending me seperate emails asking for details which i have already provided. Not happy with the service at all especially when i was experiencing a bad experience from the start, and nothing has been done to rectify the situation. No form of goodwill gesture for the time i have had to spend to chase this up! Quick to take money out of your account, however not so quick to put it bank in."
Are you Passion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Passion is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews