Pasta Evangelists Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

93.22%
Industry Average
Delicious and creative pasta, excellent customer service. Look forward to it every week now !
posted 1 year ago - Chris Bowen
The pasta is superb, the customer service excellent, the delivery firm has let down an amazing Italian experience in your own home. Sort out the delivery of the pasta and you have a winner.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Very good pasta, swift delivery and good customers service :-) as George would say, what else ?
posted 1 year ago - Sandra
Amazing food, I've only had to speak to customer service once and when I did I got a reply within five minutes. Can't fault them. Just to reiterate though, the pasta is amazing. I love it. I want to live inside of it.
posted 1 year ago - Colin
Fantastic pasta and customer service
posted 1 year ago - Jessica Shumack
The service, the pasta and the deliveries are perfect and I cannot fault the pasta that I have received. I enjoyed it so much that I can’t wait for my next delivery. Superb quality!
posted 1 year ago - Anne
Great pasta. Great customer service. Who needs a swanky Italian restaurant when you can have it at home.
posted 1 year ago - Lawson Campbell
My first order definitely won't be my last. The lasagna was beautiful. Fairly small portion but very rich so didn't feel shortchanged in any way. I'm very impressed with the customer service. There was a slight problem with the delivery (squashed one of the lasagnas) and as a gesture they have given me a 20% off code for my next order.
posted 1 year ago - Ellie
Great service and fantastic food
posted 1 year ago - Geoff