Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
My order for New Year’s Eve did not turn up. I messaged but had to wait 36 hours to find out I was not getting my order and have to carry funds forward.
Made order for NYE but they were a no show and no communication . Ended up making a cheap bag of Tesco dried spaghetti and an onion instead which was probably better then their overpriced meals . Now have to fight for a full refund .
First order with them and it has not arrived . Very disappointed . Phone number rings to voice mail . Email says will respond in 48 hours ?!! Now reading trust pilot reviews and think this company is not been able to keep up with demand and will go bust
the delivery couldn't be any better. Super organised. Even the packaging and cooking instructions.
Portions for one person are very abundant, but the sauce is quite watery, I could only taste the pasta and not the sauce and it definitely wasn't enough. Too much pasta a too little sauce.
best pasta ever had in my life!
delicious pasta ever!!!
Amazing quality pasta, sustainable packaging, and easy and convenient delivery! Receiving my Subscriptions is my fortnightly highlight, and I love how the menu is constantly changing. For instance, this week pasta al forno is back, which means delicious lasanga and mac and cheese :)
Simple, quick and easy treat for me and the family. Love it!!
Delicious pasta, I was really impressed! All recipes I tried so far have been literarily amazing. Each sauce always perfectly complements the pasta and given my Italian standards, I can 100% recommend these guys. Many thanks to customer service as well for being so nice and attentive.
We had the lasagne and mac and cheese as a special date night last night! I'm so glad their oven baked dishes are back! So delicious!!!!
Always impressed by the variety of dishes on offer at Pasta Evangelists. The recipes are so quick, easy to prepare and delicious too!
My new weekly treat! I go for the Chef's Selection as I love discovering new recipes. Really decent portion sizes too.
Such a wonderful experience! Pasta arrived perfectly on time and was so delicious and super easy to cook! Will defo order again!
Delicious pasta! I enjoyed the maflade with beef shin ragu last night and have frozen the nduja and burrata filled ravioli for a later date! So yummy and easy to prepare! I'll definitely be ordering again for a treat
Haven't had the meal kits, but I order nearly every week on Deliveroo and it's my weekly treat. Great range, super tasty, and desserts are incredible!!
Beautifully packaged pasta delivered through my letterbox - so easy!
The food is brilliant as the customer service!
Made our night "in" even more special..
Highly recommended!!
My order did not arrive (because this company hates its customers and uses YodHell), there is a 48 hour response time on emails and no one appears to answer the telephone. Utterly dreadful customer service.
Delivery was fast & easy and the pasta is absolutely beautiful. The meal takes minutes to make which is great when you’re busy. I’m really happy. Didn’t do a subscription but will definitely order again.
Small portions, expensive for what it is and the quality is not excellent. Not impressed, I would not order again.
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.43 based on 296 reviews