Pasta Evangelists Reviews

4.4
Based on 313 reviews
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Delicious and tasty. Really enjoyed it, so simple, quick and easy to prepare. It arrived in a very well packaged box which protected the freshness.
Very bland Had no ingredients that had stated on menu
I received a sign-up promotion of £10 off my first three orders with 2 free cocktails included in the first order. It arrived in a well packaged box with all items in wonderful condition. The food was really good quality and definitely value for money.
Tasty food that’s super quick and easy to cook, delivered with an ice pack to stay fresh and can be left outside your door if you’re not in (plus you get updates to tell you when it’s on its way which is helpful). Super friendly customer service too; thanks Four and Kolleen for your help!
The food is spectacular, it is well worth every penny. I have contacted via email to add items I forgot to the order and the service was absolutely super!
Have ordered in the last and been very happy, but very disappointed this time. One dish was good and the other not so much. Apparently they had run out of tiramisu too and I was given profiteroles. Definitely not worth the money. Perhaps I just made the wrong choices?
First of all, I was impressed by the box was delivered as in fridge. Clear instructions and easy (and short time) cooking. Both #vegan and #carbonara are delicious. Impressive!
Excellent customer service, good price and good delivery. Extremely prompt in replying to a missing item. Mae was very helpful
Excellent customer service, good price and good delivery. Extremely prompt in replying to any queries/issues and resolved them at hand. Anton was very helpful.
Quality has just gone downhill, of both food and service. They invented a pathetic excuse for sending me poor substitutes to what I had ordered (they could find fresh ingredients for a mushroom lasagna so sent me mushroom pappardelle - what did they not find, milk?) The tiramisu was really disappointed, stodgy, second to supermarket ones! Salad was pretty much a few unwashed raw ingredients tossed in a bag and overpriced. Don't bother!
Absolutely excellent dishes Customer service very helpful
Customer service and products are 5star
First time order was amazing but quickly went downhill with the following orders. Sizes of portions kept on shrinking, food was either tasteless or extremely salty and very cold. Made a complain they said they would give me a refund never heard back from them. You lost a customer!
Customer service is A+ and the food is to die for!
I am not really a fan of pastas but these pastas are so LIT! Aside from a++ customer service, will order again!
I enjoyed one of your boxes yesterday for date night and we both absolutely loved our dishes.
My order for New Year’s Eve did not turn up. I messaged but had to wait 36 hours to find out I was not getting my order and have to carry funds forward.
Made order for NYE but they were a no show and no communication . Ended up making a cheap bag of Tesco dried spaghetti and an onion instead which was probably better then their overpriced meals . Now have to fight for a full refund .
First order with them and it has not arrived . Very disappointed . Phone number rings to voice mail . Email says will respond in 48 hours ?!! Now reading trust pilot reviews and think this company is not been able to keep up with demand and will go bust
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.41 based on 313 reviews