Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Restaurant quality, delicious, easy, and quick to prepare fresh pasta. Highly recommended. Will definitely order again!
Our pasta was amazing, full of flavour and attention to detail, easy to prepare and good portion size. Great take away alternative served with a glass of white wine. 👌
Tastes amazing and so quick and easy!
Incredible food that is easy to cook - and great portions too. Plenty of variety for fussy eaters and/or allergens.
The customer service from the team is amazing.
Fast and no fuss delivery as well as cooking time.

I have been recommending it to everyone I know- I have rarely had such good pasta outside of Italy.
great flavour, great service! will order again and again..
Absolutely fabulous!! Loved every dish we’ve ordered and it’s so quick and easy to do, the taste is restaurant quality. I couldn’t recommend them enough at such good pricing too!! Such a fab, affordable and delicious idea, 10/10.
We are loving our "Pasta Fridays"! It's like inviting an authentic Italian chef into our home. A 5-star recommendation from our family to yours.
Absolutely delicious pasta and super easy and quick to do. Will definitely order more again.
Amazing friendly service and the pasta is so good!! Arrives fresh and cold and there’s always a great variety to choose from every week.
Absolutely outstanding xx so easy even my husband is going to have a go at cooking one xx delicious beyond belief (pumpkin ravioli with sage butter)
Can't wait for the next one xx
I got my first box and couldn’t wait to dive in! I tried the Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Butter & Hazelnut Crumb. It was super quick and easy to make and soooooo tasty! A lovely treat for when you want a tasty meal without too much effort!
Delicious pasta - I greatly enjoyed the beef shin ragu. Had no issues with delivery and the pasta was easy and quick to prepare. I'll definitely be ordering again as a treat!
Enjoyed my first box thoroughly - went for 2 of the truffle dishes as I'm a truffle fiend. Not disappointed and easy delivery.
Beautiful pasta and even tastier sauces. Made me feel like I was back in Italy. Very smooth delivery process in impressive time - it arrived the morning after I ordered, with a text message ahead of time, and a photo of where they left the box. I would definitely order this again!
Yummy lasagne, tortelloni is delicious, make me sooo suprise! Thank you ! X
I have a very energetic 17 month old and I don't always have time to cook nice meals. But Pasta Evangelists have really saved me time and faff from cooking. Plus their dishes are really delicious and no different from the food you get in an Italian restaurant. Thank you so much for making my life sooooooooooo much easier.
Definitely the best delivered pasta I have ever tried and honestly right upon there with the best of the Italian restaurants (remember when we could eat there ... we will return soon!!!). Love love love these guys.
Delicious pasta delivered fresh and on time.
Absolutely beautiful fresh pasta in the comfort of our own home! We ordered for the first time as it was our little boys first birthday and we wanted something special to have once he was in bed to celebrate! The delivery was on the day I requested during the time slot I was given, once the box was open everything inside was kept fresh and boxed well, and lastly both dishes tasted amazing, we visited Lake Garda last summer and if I closed my eyes I could have been back there! We will definitely be ordering again! Thanks for making our special date night so tasty! x
Hands down one of the best fresh pasta I had in the UK. I'm Italian so I have a very high standard for pasta and these recipes are just the best. I really felt at home! So easy to make and delicious sauces in all our recipes! Also big thank you to Charlotte from customer service for helping me select what I wanted it! I'm already recommending them to all my friends.
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.52 based on 263 reviews