Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
My order for New Year’s Eve did not turn up. I messaged but had to wait 36 hours to find out I was not getting my order and have to carry funds forward.
Made order for NYE but they were a no show and no communication . Ended up making a cheap bag of Tesco dried spaghetti and an onion instead which was probably better then their overpriced meals . Now have to fight for a full refund .
First order with them and it has not arrived . Very disappointed . Phone number rings to voice mail . Email says will respond in 48 hours ?!! Now reading trust pilot reviews and think this company is not been able to keep up with demand and will go bust
My order did not arrive (because this company hates its customers and uses YodHell), there is a 48 hour response time on emails and no one appears to answer the telephone. Utterly dreadful customer service.
Small portions, expensive for what it is and the quality is not excellent. Not impressed, I would not order again.
No delivery on the due date. No delivery or information on the following 6 days... in fact I have not received anything but my money has been banked by this company. Are they a scam? I would hope their pasta is better than their Customer Service
Ordered my first meal for Bonfire Night (Thursday) for the family... didn't turn up. Courier (Yodal) stated they couldn't find my well marked, well lit house (unlike Royal Mail, UPS, DPD etc.). Contacted P.E. Thursday (4.45 p.m.) and received an apology from the female on the line and she said she would arrange it to be re-delivered that evening or fresh pasta sent the next day... nothing. Friday... nothing. Saturday... nothing. Sunday an email from P.E. Customer Services which said... Ciao, We’re so sorry you’ve yet to receive a response to your query. We've had an influx of enquiries and so it’s been taking us longer than normal to assist with your pasta needs. Kindly bear with us – we promise a Customer Service Advisor will be in touch shortly – and please accept our apologies for any frustration caused during this delay to our service. Thank you so much for your patience. Grazie, I replied in Italian (in which I am fluent)... nothing. Sent the same message in English... nothing. Monday... nothing. Tuesday (by 13.00 hrs)... nothing. The pasta may be good but I haven't tasted any yet... P.E.'s delivery and customer service is absolutely shocking. If I could give no stars I would.
Order 3 pastas arrived only 2. Everything was sweaty, boxes out of shape. Portions are small. Didn't try yet but unlikely that make change my mind about the 3 points above. I want a refund!!!
Pasta is good but not great. Expensive for what it is. Delivery is execrable. Orders constantly arrived much later than promised and/or were delivered to neighbours, even after PE assured me they had delivery sorted. Last delivery was left on a neighbour's doorstep in the pouring rain - the box was soaked through and the order was so warm that I binned the lot as unsafe. I have cancelled all my remaining orders and will not order with them again.
Ordered for a wedding anniversary dinner. Didn't arrive. Very disappointed
After receiving a voucher from my brother in law, I have had to write several emails to activate my voucher code as their website will not allow it. After receiving an unhelpful response to our first email in FEBRUARY we are still waiting for the voucher to be applied to our account.... Unfortunately can’t write a review for the food but if it’s like their customer service god help us.
First box arrived having been incorrectly transported and stored. Everything inside was spoiled. Had to discard the two recipes. Seems a cut price carrier or individuals are being used rather than experts like DPD with refrigerated vans. This is dangerous as one of the recipes involved shell fish. Was offered a refund but still waiting on that. Not at all any good. Avoid.
I had three bad experiences with these guys, think its because their courier refuses to deliver to Northern Ireland or is simply too incompetent to deliver my meals. This happened on three occasions, I can't say I would recommend them until they sort out their logistics to ensure the meal arrives to customers. Not to end the review on a bad note though, Tara in customer service was great throughout this and unfortunately she couldn't change the outcome. :(
Order said it was delivered and it just never arrived. I could not get through to customer services of either PE or DHL. Very disappointed and I have no hope of getting a refund.
I too had received a lasagne with damaged packaging and a lasagne that looked like it had been thrown against a wall. Luckily though, I emailed and they sent a replacement of my entire order. This was not the real problem though, the problem is the overpriced mediocre food that I ate! So expensive its unreal for what you get and the pasta was ok, nothing special but the sauce I had was just so salty it tasted like some prepacked rubbish from a value supermarket (what I imagine anyway) I can't work out who is continuing to buy this overpriced rubbish!! I feel completely ripped off! Never again, lesson learned!
The pasta arrived with two products dislodged from their packaging and the other boxed items badly squashed and damaged. The products were ordered for a quick and easy meal for guests after a wedding weekend and have ended up in the bin as one cant use food which is squashed and in the bottom of a tatty cardboard box to give to guests........beyond disappoointed especially as no one answer your calls and am now tired of leaving messages.......DO NOT USE.......dreadful customer service and unusable products.........damaged in transit and no hope of replacement or an apology.........I had ordered for the following two weeks and now will cancel.......complete waste of money...........
Initially I had a good experience with Pasta Evangelists. It worked out really well for me, as I work late and need a quick and meal when I get home, with a hint of luxury. The pasta was fine, not amazing, and the fillings were different. However, in December I was delivered, via subscription, 3 meals for the week. They were delivered on the 28th, as expected. I put them in the fridge, as I always have, ready for eating over the next 5 days. On Tuesday when I went to eat the food, I saw this was the eat by date. Moreover, after 4 orders Pasta Evangelists provided me withthe most expensive three options including 2 crab and lobster raviolis almost doubling my usual monthly spend. I presumed this was a mistake, a selection error, and sent a polite email of complaint. All I got back was that the pasta should be frozen, if not eaten on the day of delivery, and that I should have read the details. I mentioned that I had, only picking up that the pasta "could" be frozen. Another tough beans email from Pasta Evangelists, restating their website, which I belive must have changed since my original purchase. It was all fresh and tasty, when I read it. I am truly dissapointed they would send food out which is nearly at it's eat by date, and treat a loyal customer like a dingbat. I would not expect to freeze fresh pasta immediately, only to defrost it two days later. Very dissapointing service, and even more dissapointing perishable date. Thank goodness the previous meals I had eaten, which must have also been past their eat by date, hadn't caused any tummy upsets. Subscriber beware!
I have a gift subscription for 5 deliveries. Site regularly fails to recognise gift code. In my last attempt it failed to process gift code and is in the process of charging my card for the order grrrr. Yesterday an apology for charging cos "old data" had been used and last night company cancelled completely... Other reviews are glowing but few are very poor. I am a member of that few sadly.
It’s so bad I have to assume the majority of reviews are fake. Macaroni cheese was awful, so dry and disgusting it made me feel sick. The other pasta meal I ordered, the pasta was all crushed and broken, perhaps by the massive ice blocks they add to the box... would definitely not order from here again. You can get tastier ready meals in M&S for £3.50.... Delivery service was also terrible, they didn’t even bother to buzz my apartment just left the box outside my apartments front door and dashed off, I assume they do this to save time... Save your money and don’t bother ordering food from this company, you’d have to actually pay me to order from here again, that’s how bad it was.
ordered my first box relatively mediocre with far too much wasted packaging not labeled very well and very small portions second box didnt arrive and no refund
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.43 based on 300 reviews