Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Customer service is A+ and the food is to die for!
I am not really a fan of pastas but these pastas are so LIT! Aside from a++ customer service, will order again!
I enjoyed one of your boxes yesterday for date night and we both absolutely loved our dishes.
best pasta ever had in my life!
delicious pasta ever!!!
Amazing quality pasta, sustainable packaging, and easy and convenient delivery! Receiving my Subscriptions is my fortnightly highlight, and I love how the menu is constantly changing. For instance, this week pasta al forno is back, which means delicious lasanga and mac and cheese :)
Simple, quick and easy treat for me and the family. Love it!!
Delicious pasta, I was really impressed! All recipes I tried so far have been literarily amazing. Each sauce always perfectly complements the pasta and given my Italian standards, I can 100% recommend these guys. Many thanks to customer service as well for being so nice and attentive.
We had the lasagne and mac and cheese as a special date night last night! I'm so glad their oven baked dishes are back! So delicious!!!!
Always impressed by the variety of dishes on offer at Pasta Evangelists. The recipes are so quick, easy to prepare and delicious too!
My new weekly treat! I go for the Chef's Selection as I love discovering new recipes. Really decent portion sizes too.
Such a wonderful experience! Pasta arrived perfectly on time and was so delicious and super easy to cook! Will defo order again!
Delicious pasta! I enjoyed the maflade with beef shin ragu last night and have frozen the nduja and burrata filled ravioli for a later date! So yummy and easy to prepare! I'll definitely be ordering again for a treat
Haven't had the meal kits, but I order nearly every week on Deliveroo and it's my weekly treat. Great range, super tasty, and desserts are incredible!!
Beautifully packaged pasta delivered through my letterbox - so easy!
The food is brilliant as the customer service! Made our night "in" even more special.. Highly recommended!!
Delivery was fast & easy and the pasta is absolutely beautiful. The meal takes minutes to make which is great when you’re busy. I’m really happy. Didn’t do a subscription but will definitely order again.
The food is absolutely excellent and easy to prepare. On my first order, some ingredients were missing from one of the meals, but the company made good immediately after I had notified them. Great food and good service.
Great food delivered to your door next day and amazing customer service to match!! Very impressed with my first order and already looking forward to my next one. You should try!!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.43 based on 300 reviews