Review and raise up to £2.00
To all travellers about Hotel Patong Buri Resort.
I strongly recommend you read this post in detail.
I and my partner are experience travellers, we do not stay in very expensive or very cheap hotels but we look for that middle class comfortable stay, great value for money.
I 100% recommend you do not book this hotel and less through Booking.com has we have had no help at all from them, (second time in 4yrs).
Words cannot explain the stress and discomfort the staff, manager and hotel has brought us both.
I have attached pics as proof for all you thinking to book this hotel, Think Twice!
- They only provide you with one beach towel per person and you have to use this for shower, pool and beach. No bathroom towels are given.
- Internet connection in the rooms are a “no go”, they keep saying they will fix it but it never happens.
- We have had to ask on 2 occasions to please clean our room, 3rd time we managed to get it cleaned but we came back to the room one evening to see they just did the bed, after 3 days, they did not changed sheets, replaced the 3 shower gels, replaced coffee cups, emptied bins and did not clean the sand, dust and hairs from the floor.
Other notes to consider:
- Rooms are dated, oldish looking.
- Staines everywhere in the room.
- Dirt, filth and condom packs on the stair and corridor areas.
- There are dirty bed sheets and towels on every floor almost all day while they are changing the rooms. They do the selection of dirty bed linen in the lobby in front of elevators everyday.
- Hotel receptionist is hardly at her desk.
- Staff awfully rude.
...and this is a 4star hotel???
After pleading to speak to the manager in person, emails have been going back and forth from us to Booking.com and the hotel manager, we did not move from reception until he arrived, he promised it would change that same day, he would take care of it personally...guess what??? He didn’t! all is the same, we are still without bathroom towels as they always explain that they are at the laundry.
This is not a 4 star hotel. This is a 2 star max. hotel. They have broken the policy rules in every way of being a 4star hotel and they do not follow Booking.com’s terms and conditions of the customers health and safety rights.
We have moved out of the hotel, we booked in other quality hotels up to half the price of the Hotel Patong Buri Resort, right next door and even closer to Bangla road with great welcoming nice staff, like;
- Elegance Sansabai
- At @ Patong Hotel
- Mirage Express
*Extra tip: there is a very loud club below the Hotel Patong Buri Resort called Chang club, music is loud until 4am every night, the base is so high it vibrates the walls of the rooms and next to the Boxing Stadium, noise is horrific, so if you like your sleep, this hotel is totally a “no go”