Paypal Refund Reviews

Paypal have a Refund Grade of E.

E

E

Refund - Difficult

42.86%
Industry Average
" Paypal will give me a refund if i can prove through tracking that parcel has been delivered. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" My buyers could not pay me, I could not Pay Sellers for Items I had baught (Chineese suppliers only accept Paypal) i was due refunds that could not be processed. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" So I am now having to sort the problem out with the sellers myself in order to get a refund! No more Paypal for me. "
posted 1 year ago - patsyj
" They are no more secure than a card company and for me possibly less secure, all the time you want to just buy something, fine, you cancel it and want a refund. "
Paypal