Paypal Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Paypal
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Paypal?

pending_reversal@paypal.com

Categories:
Business & Office
Business And Industrial

Tell us how Paypal made you happy

Live Chat
1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Rubbish payment security pending withdrawal left me out of pocket 25quid for 72 hours when they advertise as as instant"
Are you Paypal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Received an item that was not as described from a seller who had disguised their location in China. After unsuccessfully trying to contact seller decided to contact PayPal resolution centre. Despite there being a return address in the UK on the parcel, PayPal instructed me to return it to China, supplying the address and contact telephone number and suggesting I go through Parcel Monkey as cheapest way. Delivery failed as address was multi-storey block of flats and the telephone number supplied by PayPal was incorrect. Parcel was returned to UK. PayPal will give me a refund if i can prove through tracking that parcel has been delivered. Parcel cannot be delivered as contact information wrong. Parcel Monkey now saying I must pay for courier to return parcel to me. So now I have paid for goods; paid for return delivery in order to get refund; and unless I now pay for return of goods, will not even have the goods, which I could possibly sell in order to recoup a very small part of my losses. Hello Franz Kafka."
"Always very helpful. Easily contactable, which makes a change in this day and age!!"
"I started well with this company, and my transactions were of very low amounts from the provision of editorial services, however they blocked my account for "not complying with the policies", I do not know what I was wrong but what I found terrible is that they do not return the money for 180 days. It seems that everything seems suspicious and you have to be sending backing everything when you ask, it's a waste of time."
"Top notch, great customer services safest and easiest way to shop online 5*"
"Now on my 7th call to PayPal customer service this week, each time they tell me the payments made to my account have been released to me, l check my account, balance is still £0. I've emailed them around 8 times, nonsense replied. I'm now told, that the PayPal system has a bug and I won't be paid for another 21days, meaning PayPal has my money for 42days! every customer service agent I speak to has a different story, I want to get my money and shut down this account asap, this company worry me, they have far too much power over money and no accountability."
"Protegen mi dinero cuando me defruadan"
"I buy goods from ebay and other shops, and make bank transfers from one bank to another, and never ever had any problems with anything."
"Great customer service. I have had several issues buying and selling on eBay, depop etc. and paypal never fail to help me out. Couldn’t recommend them enough especially to anyone with a business."
"After 16 years of using PayPal with no disputes, no charge backs they simply placed my account on permanent restriction i.e I can not use it. Long story but basically a call center agent decided I was "money laundering" during a call with them. Within 45 minutes my account was disabled, all messages in my message center deleted and all transactions older then about 4 weeks deleted. I used PayPal to buy and sell on Ebay. My buyers could not pay me, I could not Pay Sellers for Items I had baught (Chineese suppliers only accept PayPal) i was due refunds that could not be processed. 16 Years of Trading on Ebay with immaculate ratings instantly destroyed.Could not complete jobs i do for work as i buy parts from China and most of my suppliers only accept PayPal so my work finished. I had rudeness and arrogance from PayPal call center agents, my complaint to PayPal was dealt with in a record 45 minutes within one hour my appeal was also rejected and within 24 hours without any further discussion with me PayPal issued me their final written response to my complaint. Was this rely Investigated ? Its all been just one big nightmare and it Looks like PayPal do not feel that they need to comply with FCA Rules. just my experience."
"Refunded money straight away for defected items. Prompt and efficient."
"Account got hacked, which I don't blame on them. But they had NO customer service for me, in an urgent, stressful situation, absolutely unacceptable for a financial institution. I could go on but unfortunately there are plenty of others who had the same experience and the one that convinced me I wasn't biased was a British woman who's businesses was in free fall over an issue, with horrible tales to share on Youtube. I will leave PayPal as soon as a blockchain based service I can find."
"Goods ordered and paid for via paypal but the goods never arrived / were not delivered. I opened an issue with paypal they merely allowed use of paypal as a channel for buyer-seller discussion without intervening in any way. When I escalated as the final action I could take, they found in favour of the sellers. So I am now having to sort the problem out with the sellers myself in order to get a refund! No more paypal for me. I will just use my card and raise any queries with my bank direct."
"Paypal is a great way to send and receive money from family and friends and payments for business. Money can be transfered in real time and this is very useful."
"They help me get back a lot of money from a seller that was really trying to not cooperate. They solved everything in just a phone call."
"Watch out for these guys. They will make account changes without your prior consent. You can have amazing record as seller buy if one dishonest customer files un-honest complaint they will side with them. Protect yourself at all costs."
"PAYPAL are scammers On January 18, 2017, Paypal spoofed us from GB £ 783.61 and £ 44.98 GBP on January 22, 2017. Initially, Paypal promised to return the money for 6 months, but without it, it began to ignore calls and e-mails. We've read in forums that there are more people affected by Paypal's dishonesty. Please let us know, we will look for ways to make this information public and recover your debt from Paypal. Paypal yra vagys? 18 Jan 2017 Paypal apgaulės būdu iš mūsų pasisavino -£783.61 GBP bei -£44.98 GBP 22 Jan 2017. Iš pradžių Paypal žadėjo pinigus grąžinti už 6 mėnesių, tačiau to nepadaręs ėmė ignoruoti skambučius bei elektroninius laiškus. Mes skaitėme forumuose kad yra daugiau tokių nukentėjusių nuo Paypal nesąžiningumo. Prašome pranešti mums, mes ieškosime būdų šią informaciją paviešinti ir išieškoti skolą iš Paypal. Paypal воры? 18 января 2017 Paypal обманo присвоила - и £ 783,61 GBP - £ 44,98 GBP 22 января 2017. Первоначально, Paypal обещали вернуть деньги в течение 6 месяцев, но стали игнорировать звонки и электронные письма. Kто пострадал от Paypal нечестности. Пожалуйста, дайте нам знать, мы будем искать пути, чтобы сделать эту информацию общественности и взыскать долг с Paypal."
"All the time PayPal stuck to eBay orders they seemed fine, now they are diversifying and advertising on the TV, joined up with Screwfix etc it highlights what total rouges they are. They are no more secure than a card company and for me possibly less secure, all the time you want to just buy something, fine, you cancel it and want a refund... haha. You could wait 20 days for them to put the money back in your account, even if the supplier transfers it within a few days it goes into PayPal Pending accounf, and just sits there for minimum r days and could be 20 dsys, they have a multitude of excuses, try and speak to someone is impossible, a robot response if you are lucky. Screwfix guarantee they transfer you refund in 48 hours, they do and print out a certificate to show you, what they either don't know or don't tell you, PayPal then hang on to it for another 2 to 3 days, earning interest on you money. My best to date is 10 days wait for 260 pounds. I gave told them total robbers, total rouges and surprised Screwfix entertain them. I'm also complaining to the Advertising Standards Agency as the t.v. advert is misleading. Thanks"
Paypal is rated 2.64 based on 160 reviews