Paypal Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend Paypal

How would you rate Paypal ?

"After 16 years of using PayPal with no disputes, no charge backs they simply placed my account on permanent restriction i.e I can not use it. Long story but basically a call center agent decided I was "money laundering" during a call with them. Within 45 minutes my account was disabled, all messages in my message center deleted and all transactions older then about 4 weeks deleted. I used PayPal to buy and sell on Ebay. My buyers could not pay me, I could not Pay Sellers for Items I had baught (Chineese suppliers only accept PayPal) i was due refunds that could not be processed. 16 Years of Trading on Ebay with immaculate ratings instantly destroyed.Could not complete jobs i do for work as i buy parts from China and most of my suppliers only accept PayPal so my work finished. I had rudeness and arrogance from PayPal call center agents, my complaint to PayPal was dealt with in a record 45 minutes within one hour my appeal was also rejected and within 24 hours without any further discussion with me PayPal issued me their final written response to my complaint. Was this rely Investigated ? Its all been just one big nightmare and it Looks like PayPal do not feel that they need to comply with FCA Rules. just my experience."
Mr Geoff Kirby
"Refunded money straight away for defected items. Prompt and efficient."
"Account got hacked, which I don't blame on them. But they had NO customer service for me, in an urgent, stressful situation, absolutely unacceptable for a financial institution. I could go on but unfortunately there are plenty of others who had the same experience and the one that convinced me I wasn't biased was a British woman who's businesses was in free fall over an issue, with horrible tales to share on Youtube. I will leave PayPal as soon as a blockchain based service I can find."
Patsyj
"Goods ordered and paid for via paypal but the goods never arrived / were not delivered. I opened an issue with paypal they merely allowed use of paypal as a channel for buyer-seller discussion without intervening in any way. When I escalated as the final action I could take, they found in favour of the sellers. So I am now having to sort the problem out with the sellers myself in order to get a refund! No more paypal for me. I will just use my card and raise any queries with my bank direct."
Mrs M Duckworth
"Paypal is a great way to send and receive money from family and friends and payments for business. Money can be transfered in real time and this is very useful."
Niccolò Gorgoni
"They help me get back a lot of money from a seller that was really trying to not cooperate. They solved everything in just a phone call."
Sean
"Watch out for these guys. They will make account changes without your prior consent. You can have amazing record as seller buy if one dishonest customer files un-honest complaint they will side with them. Protect yourself at all costs."
Elivera.co.uk
Unverified Reviewer
"PAYPAL are scammers On January 18, 2017, Paypal spoofed us from GB £ 783.61 and £ 44.98 GBP on January 22, 2017. Initially, Paypal promised to return the money for 6 months, but without it, it began to ignore calls and e-mails. We've read in forums that there are more people affected by Paypal's dishonesty. Please let us know, we will look for ways to make this information public and recover your debt from Paypal. Paypal yra vagys? 18 Jan 2017 Paypal apgaulės būdu iš mūsų pasisavino -£783.61 GBP bei -£44.98 GBP 22 Jan 2017. Iš pradžių Paypal žadėjo pinigus grąžinti už 6 mėnesių, tačiau to nepadaręs ėmė ignoruoti skambučius bei elektroninius laiškus. Mes skaitėme forumuose kad yra daugiau tokių nukentėjusių nuo Paypal nesąžiningumo. Prašome pranešti mums, mes ieškosime būdų šią informaciją paviešinti ir išieškoti skolą iš Paypal. Paypal воры? 18 января 2017 Paypal обманo присвоила - и £ 783,61 GBP - £ 44,98 GBP 22 января 2017. Первоначально, Paypal обещали вернуть деньги в течение 6 месяцев, но стали игнорировать звонки и электронные письма. Kто пострадал от Paypal нечестности. Пожалуйста, дайте нам знать, мы будем искать пути, чтобы сделать эту информацию общественности и взыскать долг с Paypal."
M Brown
"All the time PayPal stuck to eBay orders they seemed fine, now they are diversifying and advertising on the TV, joined up with Screwfix etc it highlights what total rouges they are. They are no more secure than a card company and for me possibly less secure, all the time you want to just buy something, fine, you cancel it and want a refund... haha. You could wait 20 days for them to put the money back in your account, even if the supplier transfers it within a few days it goes into PayPal Pending accounf, and just sits there for minimum r days and could be 20 dsys, they have a multitude of excuses, try and speak to someone is impossible, a robot response if you are lucky. Screwfix guarantee they transfer you refund in 48 hours, they do and print out a certificate to show you, what they either don't know or don't tell you, PayPal then hang on to it for another 2 to 3 days, earning interest on you money. My best to date is 10 days wait for 260 pounds. I gave told them total robbers, total rouges and surprised Screwfix entertain them. I'm also complaining to the Advertising Standards Agency as the t.v. advert is misleading. Thanks"
Steve-little@hotmail.com
"Diabolical customer service."
A P1ssed Off Victim Of Parcelforce
"Sold an item on ebay and they put my payment on hold for 21 days before releasing it to me because i was '' A new Customer"""
Nicolya Christi
"Brilliant service - Easy, fast, reliable, trustworthy, secure. My no 1 preferred online payment choice."
"Won't accept £ sterling account with non UK address despile my continuous complaints Almost impossible to contact Cannot log in because I've forgotten password and it's all too difficult. They claim my e-mail address is in use. Life is too short to mess about to enable them to refuse my £sterling cards time after time. Utter shower...."
John Harrison
"Full info given @ all times."
Ronald Vos
"Reliable purchasing processor, keeps you updated and makes the customer feel he or she is genuinely cared for and offered the best service."
John
"communication terrible"
RANDOLPHE PALMER
"chronic performance from Worderey's PayPal method; so order went to old address!!"
Paypal is rated 2.61 based on 151 reviews