Paypal Reviews

Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Read Paypal Reviews

pending_reversal@paypal.com

Tell us how Paypal made you happy
Paypal 1 star review on 28th September 2022
Paypal 1 star review on 5th September 2020
Mark Berchowitz
Paypal 1 star review on 5th September 2020
Mark Berchowitz
I had an issue with PayPal where a seller refund they sent me appeared in my account as a 'debit' in my account instead of a 'credit'. This transaction then mysteriously disappeared next day and PayPal sent me an email notifying the credit had “now been processed”. I made a complaint via message system raising concerns about their 'woke' business model and their reply stated "May i know if you received any email about PayPal Woke?, if yes can you please share the screen shot as I am unable to see any such email sent to your account." If PayPal’s messenger drones are using this script to reply to complaints I guess senior management are getting concerned by the number of customers now closing accounts – closed my account.
Paypal 1 star review on 28th September 2022
This is a great website to utilize when you need to send money to family or friends. Gabriel Culiat believes it is easy to navigate. I will definitely recommend them
Paypal offers a new low in customer service. This once great company has lost its way in recent years. We could put up with the degrading approach of the support agents and the utter lack of urgency to help fix simple problems. However, when they have the fate of your income in their hands, things become a little more serious. We have moved almost all of our transactions away from PayPal now. Our employees and customers appear to be very happy about this change. This appears to be typical for many popular businesses these days.
been scamed twice in reference to paypal.not paypals fault,but like pulling teeth to close the acct. have not gotten it closed yet.too much hassle to deal with paypal!!! they are as bad as dealing with fandango.
Beware of Paypal buyer protection they don't protect buyers anymore in addition to the long time for disputes resolution , last time on a guest post that should be done forever , the seller removed it in less than 1 month , i contacted him , his account and post was removed so , anyway just be cautious when u use paypal services next time TID ( 1J0802964U222903K )
Paypal 1 star review on 8th September 2022
They deleted my account because I filed a claim because I did not get what I ordered I ordered a trampoline and got a certified letter filled with coupons the weight was clearly not right at less then a pound and now no PayPal very sorry customer service
Paypal 1 star review on 29th August 2022
I can't use my account for 5y and more. Can not login. i tried to call customerservice. They keep me online for hours. But still paypal is sending me mails. On which I reply for help. Nothing !@#$^! The best thing everhappen to me.
I have had paypal, using payoal here for in person transactions, for eight years. I have do the Sturgis Bike Rally all these years in August. This August after two days of sales I got a notice that my account a limit of 4k that I could take & anything over would be held for 21 days after each transaction. I have not chabged any business model, I have emailed, I have called to no avail. This company is the worst company to deal with, don't use them. I have switched to Square.
Amazing hacktivist named ROYALBLADE @ protonmail.com saved my business by helping me remove money locked in my paypal account. PayPal vicious security system flagged and locked my account for no reason. I can never trust paypal or any of it's product again.
Years of fault free service
Absolutely horrible
darkwebprogrammers@gmail.com are the best hackers that can be trusted for legit service, they got me $15,000 as they promised
Thanks to Royalblade. I just received my money locked in paypal for months. I hate this company !
Many thanks to ROYALBLADE Hacktivist for helping me get my money out of paypal hold. I think PayPal should be investigated. They are using customer money for business and maybe broke in fact.
Robotic customer service which justified spurious payment from my account. You cant really trust this company. Its software is either faulty or somebody is taking funds from accounts which is then denied.
I’m sure PayPal has a business reason for unlawfully jailing people’s money for days . I used PayPal to receive payments for my online store. Someone paid me a big amount and PayPal decided to lock my account for no reason. This practice by PayPal is terrible! I did a lot of research, read reviews for hours to find people who got helped by cyber Hacktivist Royalblade. Some said he got them back their gmail, Instagram and Facebook book accounts stolen by hackers . While a few others mentioned that he helped them recover assets such as crypto and locked PayPal funds. I decided to try him as my last resort. This turned out to be my best decision regarding this PayPal mess. He took info on the accounts and went to work. I got my PayPal payment sent to my back account 3 days after . Relieved to have found this guy, never doing business with PayPal again.
PayPal is bad. My family sent me money and it took forever for me to get the money.
Horrible money transfer system. If you are going to use it for business, never never do it. If you have an argue with the client, paypal will never be at the side of the buyer. Papal.ven doesn't consider any pros you provide, it always at the side of the buyer. Also horribly high service fee around 6% for each transaction. In our days we have much better transfer systems, such as: western union, Wise transfers, revolut. NEVER NEVER USE PAYPAL , ITS A HORRIBLE APP!!!!
FEW DAYS AGO I RAPORT SCAM. 15 MINUTES AFTER I ORDER FROM BEST BUY I I received a confirmation from not from Best Buy but from private person. I informed PayPal about the Scam i open dispute. Now the Paypal inform me the case is closed because scamer provide tracking number (provide tracking number on July 16 , item was delivery on July 15, item was delivered and left in the mail box! You can fit 15" laptop in 12" mail box!) I checked the trucking number at the post office. Does anyone know that after the parcel has been delivered, the Tracking number only informs that the parcel has been delivered. But it does not give the exact address, only the city where it was delivered. Another think i order laptop. The laptop weighs around 3-5 pound. The parcel that was "delivered to me" weighed 4 ounces . And it didn't deliver it to me just some other address in my city. I have proof from Post office. But PayPal don't f....care. PayPal close the case in favor of scammer. PayPal policy. You can reopen again closing case. Mean after PayPal closing the case its over. Never mind that you have evidence that paypal it's wrong So I just closed my account with M.....F..... from PayPal. I don't recommend PayPal. They don't care for costumers. If You raport SCAM they should do something. They did. The close the case in favor of scammer. I hope the PayPal going out of business
Do yourself a favor do not use paypal, they dont support you. Does not let you know when things are being debited on your account. Use #american express they stand behind you. Also my bank said if I went through them they could have handled the dispute. Because I used PayPal they couldn't.
Paypal is rated 2.5 based on 275 reviews