Paypal Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Paypal Reviews

pending_reversal@paypal.com

Tell us how Paypal made you happy
Paypal 1 star review on 13th February 2024
Paypal 1 star review on 10th February 2024
Sevil
Paypal 1 star review on 21st October 2023
Josh C.
Customer service is unreliable … complicated and unclear processes. With online banking today made easy , PayPal service is useless certainly when rate is high and service is bad
Paypal STOLE money from my account. I called them to discuss it, and after waiting on hold for almost an hour, they said that they steal money from white people all the time, and there's nothing that I can do about it.
I've had my PayPal account for 22 years. It's a personal account. A friend just transferred a large-ish sum of money to me. I get an email from PayPal saying they've held 85% of the funds for this "purchase" until I ship the "item" to the "customer", and they've kept $347.00 US as a "service fee". When I called PayPal, their customer service supervisor, Mark, was incredibly rude to me. He basically told me I'm out the $347, they can't tell me when my account was changed to business account, and he was incredibly rude about it. So this account I've had for 22 years is suddenly a business account, but they can't tell me how. They can't FIX the problem. They can't give me the $347 back. On top of that, they're holding 85% of the funds for TWENTY-ONE DAYS, and the other 15% of the funds, they said they'd release. So I went online to transfer the funds to the VERIFIED BANK ON THE ACCOUNT which has been verified for OVER A DECADE, and I was required to submit a photo of my ID, and a current photo of myself, before they'd release. So I did that, and they told me they can't release the funds because they can't verify it's me. WHAT??? Look, I don't know how many random strangers want to put money INTO my bank account, but should this really be an issue? It's a PayPal account TIED TO a specific bank account, and so what does it matter WHO is putting the funds into the account, as long as the funds are going into the bank account tied to the PayPal account. Seriously, people nowadays seem to have problems with logic. And all of this frustration has only cost me the small (lol) sum of $347.
Phishing@paypal doesn’t work. The PayPal site is easily hacked and through iCloud.com fraud Emil’s come through saying your PayPal account approved a receipt and to call if not you. I cancelled my account do to previous hacks and still get these fraudulent emails forwarding them to phishing@paypal and all the response says is PayPal working to stop these threats. They do nothing. Again No PayPal account exists so obviously my email was obtained through PayPal as the email says/invoice says PayPal. PayPal security is very poor. Cannot contact PayPal as no PayPal account exists.
PayPal has kidnapped 2000 dollars of mine. I'm neither a buyer or seller but still they have put money paid to me for drywall work. Customer would not of paid me if they were not happy with the job. Why PayPal is in the middle stealing my money I don't know.
I have recommended this company for years to all my friends and business contacts. My last order came from a company called GoMobi and it was a faulty Phone. I purchased screen protectoirs etc for it But the phone did not have 5G as advertised. I did seek a partial refund as The 4g option works fine. The company offered 34 euro back but I do feel this wanst quite enough so I went through paypal. They did a deal with the supply comaopany that means I now either have to send the phone back and suffer the loss of the money I paid for the screen protectyors and extras and also that I have to wait 5 or 6 weeks for the refund which means essentially I will be without any phone or... I just accept that the phone doesnt work as it should and continue to use it. prnt.sc/kujE_EoYFdRL
no protection against chinese sellers selling fake items or sending brick instead of phone. paypal would ask you to send that brick back to china on your cost in order to process refund. cost of sending item to china most times makes it worthless excercise and remember there is con on otherside just like paypal. these sellers pretend to be UK based seller.
Absolutely disgusting service, should burn down to the ground... thieves!!! Avoid at any cost. Use alternative companies!!! Do not recommend!!!
We had our account in good standing for 10 years, we've been in business for 63 years and being run by second generation family. We are a world wide brand and very popular. Great reviews from customers and we run a tight ship. Paypal all of a sudden without warning held $10,000 of our money for 6 months. When calling and trying to figure out why....they couldnt tell me. I gave them all the tracking information that they asked for and shipped everything with no problems. After the 6 months, they gave me my $10,000 back but want to hold every sale for 21 days. I feel they wanted me to use their shipping component so they could make more money or something. After trying to see why they flagged me as a bad risk....We felt there were much better payment solutions out there that didnt hold our money. I no longer trust them as they wouldnt work with me and the whole scenario was cloak and dagger with not reason why they would do this to a Five Star established company out of the blue. $30,000 to $50,000 per month business and 10 years, I've taken our business elsewhere. Paypal has changed and not for the better. Negative stars if I could. customer service is terrible.
I have filed a BBB Complaint against PayPal because of the treatment I have received since using their Buyer Protection Policy. In short I made a purchase of a musical instrument, that was not anywhere near what was described. I made 5 payments (2 for the item and 3 for shipping and handling), which resulted in 5 claims when the item arrived with over 30 holes drilled into it and covered over with putty, tar dripped on the item, and cracks in the item. I supplied over 30 pictures of the damage. This led to 4 of the cases being closed by PayPal in my favor and a refund of all the money except for 500.00 dollars, which the last claim was for, and was pending at the time the PayPal Customer Service associate, who closed the 4 cases in my favor. The last case has created an unbelievable response by PayPal's claim department. First they made my wife and I take the instrument to Guitar Center and get it deemed damaged and worthless, which we did. Next they said we would need to file a FBI claim. Then they said we would need to ship the item back to the seller, who ripped us off and did not request the item... and that would be at our expense, which would be over 1,000.00. (So spend 1,000.00 to get the remaining 500.00) I called on 03-31-2023 and spoke to a Supervisor at PayPal who informed me (promised me) that I would get my money back and the (PayPal case) would be closed in my favor, as she deemed it should be. I have the recorded phone call which verifies this. To my surprise, even though I was promised by the supervisor, on 03-31-2023 that I would receive a refund and the final open case would be closed in my favor...PayPal’s claim's department on 04-10-2023 instead retaliated by ignoring the supervisor's promise and instead placed my account in a collections standing. In the attached call you can hear PayPal saying that my account is in a status of "attempting to collect a debt", and then states that "the account is in good standing with nothing owed." I have been a customer for 23 years at PayPal. I never would believe a company could treat someone like this and get by with it. Be warned PayPal do not honor their own policies.
Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023 Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023 Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023 Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023 Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023 Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023 Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023 Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023 Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023 Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023 Paypal 1 star review on 18th April 2023
High fees and commissions, poor communication and refusal to answer questions and does not let you withdraw money from your account. I fell for all these until i wrote the authorities vis email : help@resuc. o rg rescued me from their trap. I am whole again and if you find yourself in a similar situation don’t hesitate to contact surveillancecops. tech for assistance to recuperate your money with ease compared to other self proclaimed agents
My experience here was a very terrible one. After I had made my second deposit I was blocked out. Nothing I did worked. I was so frustrated and giving up on my money when Mrs. Harper James came to my rescue and helped me out with the issue. I would have been in a big mess if I had not met Mrs. Harper James. (harperjamesplatform @ gmail . com) is her personal email, I wish to recommend Mrs. Harper to anyone in recovery of loss funds. She saves me and I believe she can also save others who have run into loss.
It is not easy to register seller account on paypal but they blocked my account 180 with high risk reason even though i did nothing, they also did not review my request even though i contacted with them many times.
Paypal 1 star review on 15th March 2023
Absolutely useless when needed most. Utterly failed and were unwilling to get involved with a blatant criminal fraud by a Chinese company purporting to be based in the UK. Will not use again.
My Daughter bought concert tickets on Paypal, used my Credit card to Transfer money to Carmen Gonzalez, for CAD$414, with Transaction ID Ref. #245-500-77799.Money was transferred from my credit card to this guy, but he never end up sending the ticket. Registered the complaint , and Paypal advised me to register a complain with PC M/card. Paypal is the best platform , whereby they love to help culprits. From Frustrated Customer.
If there was a 0 star rating.... No help in getting a refund for the item I received. Which was the wrong colour, quality and texture. But because it was the wrong sort of the item I did order they said they don't recognize it as faulty and denied my claim. I cannot afford to lose 262.00 $. When this situation is resolved I am closing both accounts. DO NOT USE PAYPAL, SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE.
PayPal customer service is the worse pile of sh.t I've ever came across. And the amount of sh.t and lies that comes out of their mouths is unbelievable.
The individual who gave these clowns a three star is being too kind. The worse customer service experience you will ever have. There call center is in India and they have no clue about anything. They pretend to be helping you by making keyboard sounds and actually don't do anything at all. I was put on hold for 1 hr and 12 minutes and the individual who kept me on hold hung up. So basically they do this to frustrate you to where you hangup the phone. I closed my account as it's not worth the frustration dealing with these idiots!
I bought one Makita tools set in Ebay kleinanzeige and paid the seller with PayPal with customer purchase protection. The seller was a scammer and immediately erase all information from Ebay and disappeared.After few days he gave false UPS tracking number to Paypal and they sent me email that the sale is closed. I have checked with UPS and the only information I got from them was that My name and address does not match with the name and the address of the receiver. Classic scam. The seller does not answered my emails and I opened case with Paypal claiming purchase protection and money reimburse. Today I received email from PayPal that my claim is rejected because the seller provide tracking number and the goods are delivered.Where and when...does not matter . I have tried to reopen the case, because I received NOTHING, but MF Paypal act as a mafia. They are the Judge and the Prosecutor. Once they refuse to pay back your money you are done. I have asked to have the real name or some useful information about the seller because I want to chase this scammer and to make official claim in the Police, but they have firewall. Zero customer protection. PayPal is a platform where every scammer feel untouchable . Instead of Customer protection , PayPal should have Criminals and scammers protection policy . I am very very disappointed. Very bad !
I contacted you over an unauthorised payment taken by Desert Cart. I bought a tilt sensor from them for about £46, but they took out a further £192 for a stealth membership charge about a month later. I was not warned by them which is not surprising. But I was disappointed that Paypal did not warn me when I authorised the original £46 payment, and that I was given the runaround by Paypal when I asked for assistance. I became painfully aware today after speaking to around 6 people and being cut off at one point, that you had no intention of helping me.
Paypal is rated 2.3 based on 351 reviews