PC Image Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PC Image

How would you rate PC Image ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Portia

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PC Image in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Portia Kyeremateng
"They recovered all my files within 24 hours, put them onto a 2tb hard drive, configured it to my mac and sent it out to me the same day FOR LESS THAN HALF what another company was asking for. They also said they would keep hold of the files for 1 month in case I had any problems. I always spoke directly to the person who was dealing with my data too, so at no point was I having to deal with an account manager who didn't know or understand the technical details of my issue."
PC Image is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews